Reviews for Love at first site
druglordhoney chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Fuck HAHAHAHAHA funny shit oh my gosh HAHAHAHAHAHA the perfect parody for all the typical descriptives of less than qualified authors online! Oh my gosh you nailed it
dweissa chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
OMG! I can't stop laughing!
cornel81 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this was hillarious! i've read a few stires that were close to this. although, you have given me a lot to think about how i write. i hope it's nothing like this. this was funny and intentional, what i meant was... do i need to elaborate? i'm making myself dizzy...

anyway, you made me laugh, a lot! thank you
mgw chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I know this is older, but I just came across it, and it's hilarious! I laughed through the whole thing.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
A great story. Very well written.
in-love-less chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Edella and Isaward ! That was too much...of a laugh! Really enjoyed it :D u nailed some of the "most commonest" cliches :D
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
BAHAHAHHAHA. this is why i love silvy. oh my. this was excellent.
lie2me.87 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This story killed me! OMG, I couldn't stop laughing. Hilarious! Reminded me of a few fics in fact lol. Great parody :)
Poison-Iby chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow. What a great story. I dont know why you waist you're time with your day job! Anyways, I hope you right more of these soon!

PS It is actually difficult to write poorly on purpose! How long did it take you to write this?
Suza1981 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
What a fucking RIDICULOUS story!

I think I almost pissed my pants from laughing so hard!

xox.laurelei chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I absolutely love Eye Contact, and opened this fic without actually reading the synopsis... and at "intensive purposes" I choked. No way. Luckily, I kept reading. Too damn funny! It was only missing "taught" instead of taut, and "all of the sudden".

Battling for dominance. That one gets me every time. Sounds like something you'd watch on pay-per-view. LOL
bryzness chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
LMAO! That was awesome!
dnCnb chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
huntergatherer chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ugh..a brilliant (and sad-but-true) commentary on what passes for good writing for some. Thanks for the laugh.