Reviews for Named
DaggersAngel11 chapter 1 . 8/20
i loved this story! their dreams and sleeping habits were depicted perfectly, i always get a kick out of kagome's math nightmares hahaha and i could see this happening... miroku needs a sweet reminder every now and then :) thanks for this you're a wonderful writer!
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
K.C Daring chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awe how sweet. Your stories are very good, I like them. I actually am writing a fic that I am going to will be the the first fanfic I post. I hope you get a chance to read it. It will be a Sango/Miroku fic with a little Inu/Kag & Koga/Kagura.
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Loved it! Very fluffy indeed
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was so beautiful and simple. _ Thank you for sharing.
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Beautifully story.

You always know how to capture that sense of warmth and affection between them, that subtle blend of apprehension and romance that makes me so greatly treasure your stories and this is no exception.

Good luck & best wishes,

perlaret chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
...And this is why I love LJ. Note to self: keep posting about fanfic. A lot. :D

I love the sort of accidental moment here. Miroku is just minding his own business, protecting his friends in the usual manner, and gets confirmation. Simple, but sweet.

FYI, I think the website ate your quotation marks and apostrophes. Just so you know.
Kaoli water goddess chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aww... that was the type of fluff that makes me happy after I had a really crappy day. I loved it; I don't care that there was no dialogue whatsoever bcause it was perfect just the way it was. You forgot a period there at the end, but that's just me being picky... I will admit, I first thought that Sango was having a naughty dream, but now I think that it was just a sweet one; whatever the outcome, it sure made Miroku happy! Great job on this story; it made my night!
horseygurl89 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
awesome story! i always thought it was funny in the manga that Sango never called Miroku by name but always 'housi'. thought that it was a nice touch adding in how everybody slept. good job! very well written!
Rickashay chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I don't know why I have been readnig so much Sango/Miroku.

Your story was well written and enjoyable, thank you for sharing.
transmigratory chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw, this is so sweet and it made me smile. You did a wonderful portrayal of these two.