Reviews for Turning Point
Like it.
TheSneakyHobo chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
great chapter ! !
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
oh pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeease update !
Fairy of the Flames chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Aww... Tex! Poor guy.

So, Kevie goes and sees his Mommy, and then some other stuff happens, right up to the point of Episode 1 of alien force.

Did I ever mention that I love your writing? well... I do.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Ah, we're making progress! And I'm so glad to see you aren't dropping this. I was begining to fear that you would.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Oh... I get it, Sorry, I didn't read this one before I read the Chapter 4, because I thought I had read it. Oops. Well, now this makes more sense.

I love good OC's I'm hoping that you continue to do this awesome stuff. Keep at it Melanie!
Fairy of the Flames chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Ohh! I love Pierce! I didn't know that he was in the Null Void at this time though, That seemed more recent with the way Helen was acting in there. But, it's your story, so you pick what happens. Excited that you picked this story up again!
TheSneakyHobo chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
brilliant chapter ! ! ! ! great job !
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Another great update! The interactions between Kevin and Tex just keep getting better and better. Good OCs can be hard to make, so I congratulate you on making such an interesting one.

I'll be looking forwards to the next chapter and the fighting.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
I already reviewed back at Plumber's Playground, but I figured I'd drop a review here too. Like I said before, I absolutely love Tex and his interactions with Kevin. A Vulpimancer is the greatest disguise ever!

Keep the updates coming!
Abra Cadaverous chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Hey, it's Pierce. Nice!
Fairy of the Flames chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Yay, you're here! cool.

This shows the transition between the two Kevins, and its interesting to see what's in his head. I'm excited for more!
Dustingforsugar chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Yay, Kevin backstory! Good stuff so far. You've got me hooked :)
Abra Cadaverous chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Oh, it's been too long! I was wondering when you'd update one of your Ben 10 stories!