Reviews for Started with a Spark
ChristianMom54 chapter 2 . 8/22
I really enjoyed this. It made me feel good, happy and you for sharing.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 1/9
Aww! That was so sweet! (I think I now have a cavity.) lol Thank you for sharing your story and imagination!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/9
Sadly, there aren't any firefighters in my neck of the woods matching Edward's description, or none that I have seen. Dangit. I like this story, and wish there were more than two chapters but grateful to have them. At first I thought Jake started the fire but glad that isn't the case from what Bella said about how it started.
cullen sandra chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Thought it was very cute until emmett ruined it all with the " if u hurt her, i'm gonna kill ya" speech. I mean wth right has he got. They are not brother and sister. They only know each other through edward. He should mind is bloody business.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Very sweet :)
LetsStartWithForever2000 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
This is such a great two shot and has the potential to become story. Please continue this story it would be a crime not to. You are such a great writer and this is a brilliant story plot!
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Why is Firefighter Edward so dreamy? I am for real, if I had to start a fire(which I would never do because of my green heart) I would definitely do it in Forks. Just to see him. He is just amazing. Very dreamy like. I wish I had more Edwards as firefighters in my town! Warm kisses from Florida.
freakybella chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Awww...so sweet...and hot!
Thank you for sharing!
Knit Bug chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
This was such a great story- thank you for sharing your words. I really enjoyed this story.
Reader-many chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Great story :)
Reader-many chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Great story 3
smiley5656 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
You need to continue this story! Please!
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Ahh. This was sweet. I figure Jacob started the fire...

Great two shot!