Reviews for New Year, Same Bella
MissRe chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Aw... to one of my favorite geniuses... another amazing story. I really enjoyed Bella's day. I melted at the end when Edward said his luck was good and kissed her. Perfect. I am greedy though - I want more! LOL Awesome job.
MissRe chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Man - Jake just doesn't learn does he? I don't care how hot you are, ask a girl nicely already. LOL And no means no! LOL I loved the rest of their lunch and I hated that he didn't get her number - I hope it is him at the door? Awesome job - it's amazing as always. But you are a genius, right? ;)
MissRe chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
See? There is a reason you are a genius and this story is amazing - this chapter was hysterical! Talk about what can go wrong will go wrong... it's like the bad date fairy sprinkled stardust all over Bella. Too funny!
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
LOL - Bella and the fish - too funny! I love her new year's resolution. I should get out more - it's just when I get home from working with the crazy people it's nice to have quiet time. LOL

Loved this chapter but then, you are a genius and this story is amazing just like your other ones right? (I miss Tahoe... )
patch138 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
wow what a first day! but looks like a good start!

patch138 chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
i cant wait to introduce my daughter to 24 hours of a christmas

patch138 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
can i borrow him to change my tire?

mcanary chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Very sweet and entertaining. Thanks for sharing :-)
SeekingJamestown chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
HA! I love it.
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
AH Darling chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
kissing! hard nipples! Edward catching her! AWESOME!
MissBell29 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I really love this story. It put the stupidest grin on my face when i was reading everything that happened to Bella.

And the last line! GAH. Edward is so perfect.

Great work.
jaxinthebox7 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I know you're going to have a million reviews saying "continue this" and "I need more". Which I agree with, but I'll spare you the pain and simply say nice job. I enjoy your Bella, clumsy but still funny and cute. :)
Twilight2Midnight chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
What a shame it had to end - but what a sweet 1st day of the New Year for Bella & Edward... no more chapters for this one? Oh well, you always have great stories :)

Love your writing - you so rock :)
YankeeDiva chapter 4 . 12/10/2009