Reviews for New Year, Same Bella
g8r gal chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
How much begging would it take to get you to continue this? Would it help at all? It is seriously fantastic. Pwetty pwease with a chocolate covered Edward on top?
flecour chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Excellent! )
JLBMOctober chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
This was a great ending, MB! :) The last lines were just perfect. *sigh* I want a shitty day to bring me to the love of my life this New Year's Day. I better pop my tire. *wink*

xoxo Lolli
lisamichelle17 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I loved this chapter so much. What I would give to have more to it :-) Edward and Bella are perfect together and ironically they only shared one day with eachother. Could you imagine the possibilities? There first kiss was perfect. The chemistry they share is very strong and I have a sneaking suspicion that Edward wanted to kiss her the first time he laid eyes on her. I wonder what his thoughts were when he and Bella shared the "stare-down" in the very first chapter. Thank you again for writing this story and if it is indeed the end I will continue to support your other stories!
phoebelicious chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Poor Bella, she's really having a bad run and all in the course of one day. Edward is the shining light though, glad he can see her the same way too.
TwiDi chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
BB you are doing amazing work here :) can't wait for the next one to come ;)

Luv ya!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
the fluff it is smoshing me :)
Betty Lovegood chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Yay! I was hoping it was him :D
grrrr.edward chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
aw soo precious! loved it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I should think her day's improving now!

-MJ
pac1025 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
NICE!
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!
sweet2you chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
I like it. Can't wait to see who is at the door.

Hope you post soon.
Betty Lovegood chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Geez, that was mean! haha update soon, please!
g8r gal chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Who is at the door? Gah! I can't wait! Why must you leave us with evol cliffies? I'll be waiting with bated breath...
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »