Reviews for New Year, Same Bella
Twilight2Midnight chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Oh it HAS to be Edward... how can you leave us like this... a cliffie of all things now!

Hopefully he wants to get with Bella really quick - I love these 2 in this story... hanging on for more :)

I am enjoying this story - you so rock Hammondgirl - well as usual :)

I have missed your stories!
TwiDi chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
lol LOVEING THIS! great job bb :D
Mariana75 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
oh Fudge!

I bet it's Edward :)

Wonder what was so important that he couldn't wait another day or hour or minute :P Or maybe not?

I like the quirkiness of your Bella. She's too cute...

I'm really looking forward for more.

Thanx for all the updates :D
Mariana75 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Good Samaritan indeed.

Really loving it :)

Love their interaction. And I can totally see ALL of that happening... oh the nightmare!

And we know he's Edward ... but girls should never EVER go with strangers anywhere! especially letting them know where they live ;)

I'm loving this Edward. He's such a gentleman. :) Jake didn't stand a chance!

Thanx for the update :D
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love the concept of the story :)

Wonder who the mystery guy is ;) I liked the overall positive tone that was transmitted. Like the start of a new life, new friends, new experiences, new interactions.

It makes me wonder how old is this Bella. And what happened to make her start taking these kind of decisions... what she desn't like about her life, what made her want to change it in the first place...

Thanx for the new story :D
lisamichelle17 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Thank you, again, for the quick update. I just love Edward and Bella's interactions. The subtle innuendo between them is so great. I loved how he blushes just like Bella does. They are like two peas in a pod. I also loved how he talked about Alice and Jasper. Makes me wonder if Alice and Jasper's relationship could be like his and Bella's. I think it's pretty obvious that Edward is attracted to Bella especially after he moved closer to her when she took a step back from him. I was kind of surprised that Edward didn't ask for her phone number :-) I wonder who the guest at her door at 10:30 at night could be ;-) I look forward to reading more :-)
rtexas chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
"Oh, Fudge!" I love this story! And I'm betting it's the Good Samaritan at the door probably returning the Explorer's purse or something, right? I can't wait for the next chapter!
topanga01 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
lovelovelove
Tulipp chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
So far, so good. I never get tired of clumsy Bella.
pac1025 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
can't wait to read more
JLBMOctober chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
I love how your Bella has the ability to joke about crazy things that happen to her. Despite her (probable) feelings on the situation, I believe that is a type of confidence that I will never have. lol

How naughty of you to end it where you did! That's insanity, Mouthbreather. INSANITY!

xo Lolls
flecour chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Excellent! )
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
who is at the door? :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
So who could that be? :)

Can't wait to find out.