Reviews for All I want for Christmas
Addicted1 chapter 3 . 1/27
This was great fun! Thank you!
I think my favorite bit was Cal's conflicted feelings about Sexy Santa Gillian-how even though he was really enjoying it, he'd be bereft if "his" Foster was gone. You did a great job fusing sexy with deep feeling in this piece. Thanks again!
LadyBigoud chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I know it's not the Christmas time but I've just read this one!

Just lovely one... I love the way Gillian play with Cal... brilliant!

And wonderfully written!
halfboy chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I'm disappointed in myself for not seeing this fic earlier! Silly me. I have your profile URL written on my palm, if you're interested. Easy access 'n' all that. To your stories, of course.

Lovely fic! I rather enjoyed the mental imagine of Kelli Williams in a short dress, so thank you for that. (;
KelterSkelter chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Sexy Foster...LOVE IT! Karaoke was a great touch.
Mrs-Two-Star chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
This is awesome and im just thinkning bout it! while writing the next chappie of roses
binhereb4 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
oh yes...killer story girl... just keep that keyboard busy .. and me happy

fran
HughSoSexy chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
This such a sweet story! And hot too! Love it!
Viktorija chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Great job!:)
lilylynn chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
So freaking cute and hot. I can't express much more...I'm squeeing too much! haha

Thanks for sharing! :) :D :D :D :D
UseYourWords chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
that. was. awesome.

JanineintheHouse chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Ahh so cruel!

'It’s a very nice outfit'

reminded me of it's a very nice view.

Oh Gillian how I love her :)
JanineintheHouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
MWAHA.

This is going to be

AWESOME
JohnClark43 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
That song choice was freaky, I've had the version from Love Actually rattling around my head this I'm a guy and I've watched that movie although I swear the only reason I did is my bizarre crush on Martine McCutcheon.
lovethemajor chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
This was so much fun! I loved it! Didn't expect a karaoke machine, and loved the song choice! (Reminded me of the movie "Love Actually"). Some great lines, such as "Divorced Foster plus Christmas was equalling something Cal hadn’t anticipated – not that he wasn’t intrigued and, if he was honest, turned on by the concoction." and "So,” she said, a little breathlessly. “You’re still here – I take it the image of cat strangulation didn’t enter your head just now?” And the last bit of dialogue - “I’m sure,” she whispered, reaching for his hand and entwining her fingers with his. “I’ve wanted this for a long time, Cal. And I meant what I said.” Her eyes shone with humour and arousal as he cocked an eyebrow at her in question. “All I want for Christmas,” she answered, running her thumb over his lips, which still bore traces of her red lip gloss, “is you.” - was perfect. :)
Crazy-TiNi chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
please tell me that there's more ... tell me this isn't the final chapter ...I want more! Please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »