Reviews for Days of despair
Ino death chapter 1 . 10/7
I have no words on how fucking amazing this is. I am over here on my bed just like... I NEED MORE!
*Runs hand through hair.* Fuckin' hell this is just beautiful.
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This story gave me shivers! It was well put together, and it seems that Ichigo unintentionally got himself hooked to Hichigo
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
LOVED the bitter-sweet feel of it, even cried at one point. I must give it to you- you can really get into Shiro's psyche and your insight is excellent! I hope you'll continue it, darling~!
lustofficial chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Your take on Renji/Ichigo is different from ones Ive read before.

The one line that hit me the most in this was,'Let's shatter you to pieces and bring the sun back.'

Im going to read more of youre stories.
LyricalSin chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
o.O Wow...where have your stories been all my life? lol.
mayflyDecember chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Okay, this may sound really random... but I think you have a typo in the summary of this. It says "The pain, the quilt" ...Did you mean "guilt"?

Just thought I'd point that out to you. xD
Begriffsschrift chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This hurt to read in the good way, if that makes any sense.
bikinininni chapter 1 . 2/6/2010

Just wow! Never really like hichi/ichi, but I really relly like yours. It's a completely different take on it than what I know. Might start loving this :)

I love your writing style and how it gets a little dirty without being really dirty.
The Two Sides Of Fate chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was so amazing. So dark and powerful, yet fragile all the same. I love how you did Shiro's POV. It was perfect. It's amazing how his logic can be so twisted and yet make perfect sense. Ichigo and's interesting how they unknowingly reflect their feelings on each other; When Ichigo is upset so is Shiro but he takes those feelings and converts them to the fuel for whatever he's doing, and then when Shiro is excited about something Ichigo does the same.

I loved the angst and I look forward to seeing where this goes. Update soon pleas. :)
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Ooh~! :3 The angst is beautiful, madear~! x3 Poor Ichigo kicking himself to pieces on the inside and then using Hichigo as an attempt to hurt himself. Thank goodness Hichigo doesn't mind the "rape" ne? x3 as if you could call it that. pfft! (waves hand) I loved this first chap and can't wait to see what it spawns for the next. x3
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh, my, what a twisted fic. Wasgreat, by the way. I liked it a lot, Hichi was so sad (even when he denies it).