Reviews for In Re: Last Night
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 1/7
rofl, madness!
Ahavia Lavana chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Cute, cute, cute! I would love to have seen this on the TV show.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That is funny! ha ha ha!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very funny.
Kushera Knez chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Word of advice lay of teh SRe

Loved the boat filled with popcorn by the way
force42 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
*giggle**giggle**giggle*

That was hysterically funny!
ghostboi chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*laughing* This is completely brilliant!

"1805 Agents McGee and David attempted to reenact scene from film Dirty Dancing (1987). Agent David failed to catch Agent McGee when he endeavored to leap into her arms for the famous lift from aforementioned film."

I nearly spit soda all over my computer screen at that one -D

Awesome.
chappers chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I sooo should not read your stories in my lunch hour at work! Getting funny looks as I'm laughing at my desk! Keep writing please!
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Just...comedy brilliance xD
Pavonem chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow! How have I not reviewed this?

I just read it again, and I laughed just as hard as I did the first time-meaning hysterical, snorting, milk-coming-out-of-my-nose laughter. *wipes tears out of eyes*

I'm good now. Ok, a coherent review...

The format was hilarious! All these ridiculous events, told in such an official, serious way..."Invited him to join her in a prostrate position"...LOL

I would put more quotes here, but this review would get WAY too long...Write more soon!
Thought Reflex chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
It looks like I'm going through a few of your fics, and this one...is AWSOME! I can just picture DiNozzo trying to prevent Gibbs from laying down with Mrs. Mallard ;)
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
... don't know whether I'm in too much of a shock or whether the events caused my thoughts to freeze, but this has got to be the most hilarious fic I've ever read!

Loved the style you wrote it in, especially presented as a report.

Hope you'll write more :D
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Yet again, I love this story. This is getting to be a trend. I'm just going to favorite Author you and save myself the trouble of favoriting every single one of your stories, but I literally had to read this out loud to my mother (times, abbreviations and all) because it was so hilarious.
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I just found this! Hilarious! I laughed so hard. I loved the Breakfast Club references. Very creative. My review is not doing this piece justice. Great job.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL! This was hilarious! Rarely does reading a fic actually make me snort milk out my nose, but yours has accomplished it. Marvelous!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »