Reviews for A Portrait of Death
quack-quack21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I know its been awhile but are you going to update? Please do.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
guess you're not going to continue this. too bad actually, i liked the beginning
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Interesting start - true to our Castle friends, indeed. I'd be interested in what happens...

Miran
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Will you PLEASE continue this? I really love what you have so far! 3
astig01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really enjoyed this story and idea for a crossover ( I am really hoping the can do it on the shows at some point) and hope you continue this story at some point.
taterbug928 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I like it so far. Please update. You did a nice job of describing how Castle acts. Most people make him too childish.
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
sooo good! you've captured the characters perfectly! - especially castlke! I can't wait to read more even more so when white collar gets pulled into the mix - and Neal! so stoked! please update soon!
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ooooh!

PLEASE tell me that you're planning on updating this! It looks SO interesting so far ... and I had forgotten that both Castle and White Collar are based in the same city ... dozens of crossover materials are crossing my mind, but I'd much rather read yours. Please?

Thanks for posting this much, at least; it really DOES make my mind go round in the most fascinating of circles. :D
govgal chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I really like Monet's Water lily painting! I really like the story so far and Castle & White Collar are my favorite shows, so pairing them is just awesome! thanks ;)
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ooo this sounds like it could be awesome! I hope you'll consider finishing it someday! :D
dkwr07 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
hope you update soon.
alicesdreams chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wonderful start! Please write more.
Aelfgyfu chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I hope you'll finish this!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Absolutely love it!
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I'm so so intrigued...Do update soon...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »