Reviews for 101 Ways To Show You Love Somebody
Trigzl chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Cute story!
Trigzl chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Hikaru totally would take an hour to get ready, haha. He's such a dork; a beautiful, wonderful, amazing dork. Love the story so far!
LeChick chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
This is easily the best Ouran fic I have come across. It is definitely one of the cutest romances I have read on anything period. I highly recommend everyone have a girly giggle and enjoy it.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
This story has made my day!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Awww. I love Kauro so much. I really wish there was a girl for him but the only ones around are Haruhi (Hikaru's; screw canon), Mei (never liked her), and Renge (Kyoya because how hilarious would that be)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Awww...
MOE!

This story really is turning me into Renge
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
So adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
The twins are my favorite but that doesn't mean I don't love Tamaki too. He's so in character too!
LeChick chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
"All of it"
xD
LeChick chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
This is so in character and hilarious! I can't take it xD
LeChick chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
"The secret ways to make a commoner fall in love with you!"
Is the most Ouran phrase I have ever read xD
Blaire Rosen chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Look, Kao grew himself a backbone. I found his rampage cute, atually. I think, unless Hikaru and he are doing identical creepy smiles of evil, there's no way Kaoru can be scary. (When he swore doh.)
Blaire Rosen chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Aw, Kaoru's such a sweetie. I love your interpretation —he such a loving, patient, softy boy...And that's just the way I like him. Besides, in the manga, he did give up on his crush on Haruhi just so Hikaru can have her, so this portrayl seems legit. I mean, he can still be a conniving rascal, but let's keep the evil and devilish and down right rudeness to Hikaru (whom I still find endearing and cute and sweet, too), okay? So, in short, love you, love your work, love your potrayl of Kaoru. Keep it up.