Reviews for 101 Ways To Show You Love Somebody
LeChick chapter 17 . 3/2
This is easily the best Ouran fic I have come across. It is definitely one of the cutest romances I have read on anything period. I highly recommend everyone have a girly giggle and enjoy it.
This story has made my day!
Awww. I love Kauro so much. I really wish there was a girl for him but the only ones around are Haruhi (Hikaru's; screw canon), Mei (never liked her), and Renge (Kyoya because how hilarious would that be)
Awww...
MOE!

This story really is turning me into Renge
So adorable!
The twins are my favorite but that doesn't mean I don't love Tamaki too. He's so in character too!
LeChick chapter 7 . 3/2
So cute!
This story makes me feel like Renge x3
This is so witty
"All of it"
xD
LeChick chapter 2 . 3/2
This is so in character and hilarious! I can't take it xD
LeChick chapter 1 . 3/2
"The secret ways to make a commoner fall in love with you!"
Is the most Ouran phrase I have ever read xD
Blaire Rosen chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Look, Kao grew himself a backbone. I found his rampage cute, atually. I think, unless Hikaru and he are doing identical creepy smiles of evil, there's no way Kaoru can be scary. (When he swore doh.)
Blaire Rosen chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Aw, Kaoru's such a sweetie. I love your interpretation —he such a loving, patient, softy boy...And that's just the way I like him. Besides, in the manga, he did give up on his crush on Haruhi just so Hikaru can have her, so this portrayl seems legit. I mean, he can still be a conniving rascal, but let's keep the evil and devilish and down right rudeness to Hikaru (whom I still find endearing and cute and sweet, too), okay? So, in short, love you, love your work, love your potrayl of Kaoru. Keep it up.
SovrenPanda chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
Yayayayayayayayay omfg awesome read whole story in half an hour I wonder how it felt for the people who had to wait since it took o time for me to read this!?
KatRum chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
i really enjoyed this fic. your writing style is pleasant to read, and i think you really portrayed the characters well and in-character. i like how you made the very distinct differences between the twins, but at the same time made them interact how they usually would. tamaki's hilarious :')
thanks for writing this fic, it was a pleasure to read :)