Reviews for Angel Series 2: Angel's Embrace
"I enjoyed your story," I sighed. "The length allowed me to enjoy it without worrying about an ending so soon," I sighed. "Demitri was a nice addition to the group and the female reactions were hilarious," I sighed. I felt like I could've played a drinking game with the number of times you used the word "sighed".. it made Bella appear bored or annoyed often and I began skimming through the chapters to avoid it as much as possible. As mentioned, I enjoyed your storyline, but wished that word wasn't used so much. Kudos for entertaining us because I'm sure I couldn't write anything half as good as you.
Wonderful ending Thank you so much.
I'm so glad we will carry on with our lovely family.
Love this Edward so much, that is why I keep on reading your stories.
that was lovely Thank you.
I hope that we were all satisfied after that chapter. Great.
It just gets better each time that I read.
Love love love your words and imagination, You write so well. Thank you.
I keep trying to review but nothing happens. love your stories.
I just LOVE your stories, over and over again. Thank you.
BookLuver02 chapter 37 . 5/8
This may be cruel, but can Tayna PLEASE die during the Volturi War?!
Rose chapter 44 . 4/26
This story is just magnificent! You are an amazing writer and I cant wait to read the next one. Thank you for sharing! :)
EeWee chapter 44 . 4/10
Another great story. Onto book 3.
readicted chapter 44 . 3/27
Yay, finally Africa! I wonder what rhythm and routine Edward and Bella will fall into as they strive to adjust to their current lifestyle. It's great to see Edward doing something he enjoys and excels at, where he feels proud, and useful. Bella will find her new nitch. Jasper has been a joy to get to know as a content vampire. I look forward to moving on to the third book in the series. Thank you for the great story.
readicted chapter 43 . 3/26
I enjoyed meeting Dr. Masen and getting a brief glimpse of him in action, especially through Esme and Bella's eyes.
2,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »