Reviews for Angel Series 2: Angel's Embrace
aerobee82 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Well, that's not good.
aerobee82 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
I hope Charlie can know about Bella, even if he is pissed at first.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
going back to their meadow and spending the whole weekend there?
liela-k chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
i loved it. that DAMN piano lol. cant wait till they go to school to see the drama unfold with all the lil haters that want what they cant have.
confettirainfall chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
Keep it coming. I just can't get enough!
aerobee82 chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Excellent chapter. Enough said. :-)
aerobee82 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
“We feed you to Emmett if you lose,” I said, looking up at him. Mark’s face paled, but Emmett’s laugh gave it all away. I smiled as he let out a nervous breath. “Relax, he prefers bears.” I loved this line.
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I laughed at the guy's reaction to their karaoke performance, that was very well done. I liked the insight with Demitri, too.
aerobee82 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Guh, Edward. That scene at the end of this chapter had me speechless.
princessnerra chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
great chapter, I can't wait for the next.
DayDreamer077 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
that was super hot! wow! yay!
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Those were excellent songs for them to perform. I can just picture those men up there, all sexy and playful.
amwine chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
I am glad that Mark has been changed. Edward brought up a good point...I wonder why Tanya was having a hard time with control when it got easier for Edward... I loved the weekend alone...the piano was awesome! I love both times Bella used her shield on Edward! Great job...thanks so much!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was excellent. Jasper's trying to get into Bella's good graces and his subsequent chair mishap was funny. :-)
vamp.ladybug chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
I'm glad for Mark but I still dislike Tanya. Have I mentioned that I love Brandon and want to keep him in my pocket? He is adorable with how he is like Bella's younger brother. Do you think that he and Catherine will join the Cullen's for high school because I would love that... I could almost squeal with how cute they would be as freshmen and maybe Brandon would be Bella's cousin or something for the back story. Alright I'm shutting up now.

Can't wait for more!