Reviews for Angel Series 2: Angel's Embrace
sugunary chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
So glad they finally got a little alone time- they need more of it. Do love that piano! Cant wait for the next chapter.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
What I wouldn't give to have a weekend like that alone with Edward
termiteSH chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
loved this chapter

yeah bout time T got it together...but still sounds a bit strange (less control?)

looking forward to more

thanks again for a great read
Nicola76 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
VERY HOT! An excellent chapter, it keeps getting better and better. Looking forwad to the next chapter.
LVQueen1 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
This is the best part about fiction and writing, you get to put your fantasies to words. Good chapter, looking forward to more.
juliaerica chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
i like early updates.

Hot, sweet and fun chapter...love it
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
Hey - did you change your avi? Makes me wanna just . . . nom, nom, nom!

Whew! I was feeling their sexual frustration all the way over here in Japan, so I'm glad they were able to get their weekend alone... finally. I still think that they should just go to a hotel or something whenever they need it.

-Q
JenRar chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
Hooah! What a chapter! LOVED when Edward distracted her while they were playing soccer... I have no idea what Bella suggested, but I can't wait to find out!
Adrienne L. Mendal chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
Wonderful chapter as usual!

Update soon please!

Adrienne L. Mendal
Cullens Darlin chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
Thanks for this great lemon filled chapter!
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
So sad that they can't go on their anniversary trip, Maybe they can build a quick cottage at the meadow and go there...

Love the piano scenes always.

Mark, well it is about time Tanya got her head out of her fucking ass.
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
Good god what an awesome chapter. Thanks, Jennifer
traceybuie chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
loved that hot chapter! hehehe Can't wait for the next one. Keep writing. :)
Ivygirl702 chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
This chapter has rendered me speechless.

Utterly speechless.

I think it was the piano... I'm not sure you should put that at the end of the chapter any more.
DayDreamer077 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
so I'm guessing Emmett sang "don't go breaking my heart" by celine dion then? hmm! Not kenny roggers or was it kenny roggers' version he sang.

I think Tanya needs to change Mark but will she do it is the question. i also think she need to talk to brandon and apologize.
2,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »