Reviews for Angel Series 2: Angel's Embrace
aerobee82 chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Excellent chapter. Enough said. :-)
aerobee82 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
“We feed you to Emmett if you lose,” I said, looking up at him. Mark’s face paled, but Emmett’s laugh gave it all away. I smiled as he let out a nervous breath. “Relax, he prefers bears.” I loved this line.
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I laughed at the guy's reaction to their karaoke performance, that was very well done. I liked the insight with Demitri, too.
aerobee82 chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Guh, Edward. That scene at the end of this chapter had me speechless.
princessnerra chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
great chapter, I can't wait for the next.
DayDreamer077 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
that was super hot! wow! yay!
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Those were excellent songs for them to perform. I can just picture those men up there, all sexy and playful.
amwine chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
I am glad that Mark has been changed. Edward brought up a good point...I wonder why Tanya was having a hard time with control when it got easier for Edward... I loved the weekend alone...the piano was awesome! I love both times Bella used her shield on Edward! Great job...thanks so much!
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was excellent. Jasper's trying to get into Bella's good graces and his subsequent chair mishap was funny. :-)
vamp.ladybug chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
I'm glad for Mark but I still dislike Tanya. Have I mentioned that I love Brandon and want to keep him in my pocket? He is adorable with how he is like Bella's younger brother. Do you think that he and Catherine will join the Cullen's for high school because I would love that... I could almost squeal with how cute they would be as freshmen and maybe Brandon would be Bella's cousin or something for the back story. Alright I'm shutting up now.

Can't wait for more!

vamp.ladybug chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
Ok I have a friend from the Portland area and she tells me there is a heaven on earth book store that is three or four stories high and is a complete block in floor space [yeah like the street, block], I kid you not. She showed it to me online but I forgot the name of it but Bella would be all over that book store, hell I sure would be...

Scribe 4 Hire chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
Ok, so I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a piano the same way again!God girl you write some juuicy lemons. Keep up the good work!And I agree, it's about time Tanya made an 'honest' vampire out of Mark. Bring on High School. And can we see Charlie again soon pleease!
hismrs chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
high school is drivin me crazy! cant wait until you post it
sugunary chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
So glad they finally got a little alone time- they need more of it. Do love that piano! Cant wait for the next chapter.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
What I wouldn't give to have a weekend like that alone with Edward
2,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »