Reviews for Angel Series 2: Angel's Embrace
Kimi2003 chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
I am totally addicted to this story. You really are a good writer. Have you thought about doing some of your own stories outside of the twilight world? If not I'm not gonna complain, i'm too addicted to these ones on here. :)
Alliesmom07 chapter 20 . 2/21/2010
great first day of school! I would kill to be Bella in Bio right now! Rawr! Can't wait till your next update.
73066Twilight chapter 20 . 2/21/2010
wow wow wow i have just read you stories and they are awesome you are a really talented writer keep up the good work

I loved the biology class scene
Alliesmom07 chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
I've read broken angel and this story and I've loved it so far...I just have to say this about this chapter though. I Love Rock-N-Roll is by Joan Jett. It's one of my faves Pat Benatar sings Hit Me With Your Best Shot. Also a great one!
amwine chapter 20 . 2/20/2010
I was worried about Bella but I should have known she could take care of herself. The first day was school so something else. Biology cracked me up... I like Wendy. I hope they can find a "Ben" for her... Great job...I can't wait for the football game...I have a feeling that will be good! Thanks!
Megan.E.M chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
love it and let bella always show pam up and not let her win...let PAM (i always get what i want girl) met the floor at lunch with meatballs all over her and let bella stake her clame of edward IS HERS and SHES edward, let bella whip the humans a** and please hurry up with the review please, also for ideas let

1)emmemt decide to do a pank with the rest of his family to get back at pam and her friends also to let the school no there not to be meesed with and to be left alone

2)or better let the tanya and bella fight show down start and you could start it as its a family gavering and they talk and bella snapsat what tanya says for example

"I should have changed him ages ago " then they fight and of course BELLA KICKS HER ASS and bella fiinally tells tanya what she truly fills and no one can stop her ande bella tells what she felt as a human and the cullens have a true look at how she was, for example she could say

" when edward said he would not change me i felt unwantd"

and she blows of steam and runs to there creek were bella and edward then heal ;) (u know what i mean LEMON) and tanya soons sees the light and says she will try to be kinder and amittes she is scared of bella.

THIS ARE JUST IDEAS BUT LOVE YA AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEFOR SUNDY OR MONDAY THE LATEST PLEASE...
Neci chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
shit a shield that can deflect Bella's? How many shield's are there? so how did it work? her shield only worked if she caught him off guard? i can't wait to see what Pam has in store for Bella and Edward. it's gonna be great! update soon!1!
JenRar chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
Holy crap, what a chapter! LOVED it all! Wowzers!
Daisy Grace chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
Am so enjoying this continued story! Would be nice to hear thoughts of the boy students that are in love/lust with Bella, Alice & Rose like Mike Newton, Eric & Tyler were when Bella was a human. All this male vampire lust is so one-sided so far.

Enjoy the way that you've developed Bella's "gift". I even like it better than Steph's!
adhita chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
It was a good first solo battle for Bella, she now can learn more about her weaknesses and strong points.

Their first day of high-school was interesting, Wendy seems like an interesting character to develop a bit more as the story progresses; that Pam girl seems like an annoying brat, and she hasn't even made any direct move on Edward, silly girl!

I really liked how Bella and Edward are going full circle with this high-school experience, letting them heal more, and who can complain if they have hot make out sessions in class, eh? It was great!
liela-k chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
that was so freakin good i love it all everything you write i eat it up especially the school things its soo funny all the things edward hears its soo funny to hear all the envious biatches.i like the way bella fought that guy it kinda freaked me out for a bit but she got him...
confettirainfall chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
Bella will kick ass in high school this time and she and Edward wil have so much fun. Keep it up!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
*chanting* Go, Bella! Go, Bella! Kick the vamp's ass! Kick the vamp's ass!

Oh, high school... I think I would DIE if I had to repeat it ever again - vampire or not. UGH! The pettiness, the back-stabbing. I just don't think I'd be able to live through it, even if immortal with my mate at my side.

It'll be fun watching THEM do it, though!

-Q
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
This story just keeps getting better...the imagination you have to pull this out of your head and commit it to paper/webpage/whatever is astounding. So well done, mixing serious themes/scenes with light, fluffy banter, and sexiness in biology. Excellent, my dear. Keep it up!
twilightaddict683 chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
Amazing story! Love it so much! Update soon :)
2,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »