Reviews for Angel Series 2: Angel's Embrace
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
Good god what an awesome chapter. Thanks, Jennifer
traceybuie chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
loved that hot chapter! hehehe Can't wait for the next one. Keep writing. :)
Ivygirl702 chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
This chapter has rendered me speechless.

Utterly speechless.

I think it was the piano... I'm not sure you should put that at the end of the chapter any more.
DayDreamer077 chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
so I'm guessing Emmett sang "don't go breaking my heart" by celine dion then? hmm! Not kenny roggers or was it kenny roggers' version he sang.

I think Tanya needs to change Mark but will she do it is the question. i also think she need to talk to brandon and apologize.
Dezzie chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
Thank You once again for yet another great chapter. Its nice to get a little glimpse into the future. Columbia High sure seems like it would be a "fun" place to go to school. If only the Cullen Clan was around when I was in high school.D Please update ASAP
aakahasha chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
-is on the floor laughing- I love it when they play with the poor love sick teens...Always makes my day! 3! the chapter! Thanks for the update -bakes you cookies- : ]

until next time! 3
Lionnara chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
love it update )
Neci chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
lol i can't wait for you to start high school...is there going to be another Mike and Jessica? you've got my mind running wild with whats going to happen...i think its a good thing Felix went to Europe..gives us more time for HS and the weekend alone o is that where the piano comes in again? o i hope so! haha i can't wait! update son 4 days in between is like slow torture!
liela-k chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
i love this story the talk between bella and tanya was the shit. i loved it when bella made her feel like shit and she should do it more often. as for the new friends i love love love all that jerkness. especialy because my man says ima jerk and i must say i agree so when it comes down to making other bitches hate. i love it...
amwine chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
I loved the way Bella delt with Tanya. She needs to change Mark if she is going to be with him. It is too dangerous to wait! Edward and Bella know that...I don't know why Tanya won't listen.

The bookstore was funny. Meeting the other students they will be going to school with them was funny! It will be more interesting times!

Great job...thanks!
fourbrats chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
Loved this chapter. It was nice to bring in some new characters for this story. Wonder what kind of trouble they are going to cause. Haha! Tanya, well what can I say about her...don't like her. I love this story and I hope that you just keep writing and writing. Don't want it to ever end. Sad I know, I have no life beyond my four children and fanfiction.
aabc chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
Excellent chapter... loved the interaction with the new "classmates", I hope to see a lot more of that.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
I know they want their earned weekend alone, but SH*T - have 'em get a hotel room for a day or something. Releasing the tension (somewhat) with one dry hump in the woods just isn't enought for these two, I'm sure. (Or for US, either - LOL!)

-Q
Ivygirl702 chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
This chapter is hilarious!

I love the girls in the bookstore and everyone else's reaction to them. I'm seriously dying for high school.

Tanya sucks. But Bella, as always, was gracious. Love that she snapped at Jasper when he was trying to control her emotions at that time.

Favorite line: “Ok, no one should suffer...lacking reading material is a sin...I'm sure of it”

Thanks for the great update!
Cullens Darlin chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
I have no words...I love this story and loved this chapter...looking forward to High school great job!
2,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »