Reviews for Angel Series 2: Angel's Embrace
Alliesmom07 chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
This chapter was too much fun! I don't think that I quit laughing the entire time that I read it! HAHA! I can't wait until your next update.
SimplyAndie chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
Okay...*snickers*, that was just epic! LMFAO!

Although, I thought it was mean but I agree with them that she needed to be taught a lesson. She should take her anger on the students, or anyone other than her ex-husband.

lol...I effin love this!
crmcneill chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
Good times. Why do I get the feeling you've written one of your own teachers into this story? Can't wait to see what happens next
sugunary chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
completely awesome chapter-Charlie being in the loop so to speak, is actually a really good thing for the Cullens, and the pack. He can intervene if necessary to save the public.

That vile teacher, E is right anyone with those negative feelings doesn't need to be employed anywhere near children of any age. Love the "karma" backlash that Bella is providing, but I dont see it really making a difference in that woman, I want to see the force of nature that is MamaBear Esme unleashed on the teacher. Cant wait!
gjmburgess2000 chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
Ouch... this woman is really asking for it.. trouble.. with a capitol T.

And it is coming in the form of cullen with a capitol C.
Cullens Darlin chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
Loved it! I love that Edward is the target and not the usual Bella
Kimi2003 chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
I am totally addicted to this story. You really are a good writer. Have you thought about doing some of your own stories outside of the twilight world? If not I'm not gonna complain, i'm too addicted to these ones on here. :)
Alliesmom07 chapter 20 . 2/21/2010
great first day of school! I would kill to be Bella in Bio right now! Rawr! Can't wait till your next update.
73066Twilight chapter 20 . 2/21/2010
wow wow wow i have just read you stories and they are awesome you are a really talented writer keep up the good work

I loved the biology class scene
Alliesmom07 chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
I've read broken angel and this story and I've loved it so far...I just have to say this about this chapter though. I Love Rock-N-Roll is by Joan Jett. It's one of my faves Pat Benatar sings Hit Me With Your Best Shot. Also a great one!
amwine chapter 20 . 2/20/2010
I was worried about Bella but I should have known she could take care of herself. The first day was school so something else. Biology cracked me up... I like Wendy. I hope they can find a "Ben" for her... Great job...I can't wait for the football game...I have a feeling that will be good! Thanks!
Megan.E.M chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
love it and let bella always show pam up and not let her win...let PAM (i always get what i want girl) met the floor at lunch with meatballs all over her and let bella stake her clame of edward IS HERS and SHES edward, let bella whip the humans a** and please hurry up with the review please, also for ideas let

1)emmemt decide to do a pank with the rest of his family to get back at pam and her friends also to let the school no there not to be meesed with and to be left alone

2)or better let the tanya and bella fight show down start and you could start it as its a family gavering and they talk and bella snapsat what tanya says for example

"I should have changed him ages ago " then they fight and of course BELLA KICKS HER ASS and bella fiinally tells tanya what she truly fills and no one can stop her ande bella tells what she felt as a human and the cullens have a true look at how she was, for example she could say

" when edward said he would not change me i felt unwantd"

and she blows of steam and runs to there creek were bella and edward then heal ;) (u know what i mean LEMON) and tanya soons sees the light and says she will try to be kinder and amittes she is scared of bella.

Neci chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
shit a shield that can deflect Bella's? How many shield's are there? so how did it work? her shield only worked if she caught him off guard? i can't wait to see what Pam has in store for Bella and Edward. it's gonna be great! update soon!1!
JenRar chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
Holy crap, what a chapter! LOVED it all! Wowzers!
Daisy Grace chapter 20 . 2/19/2010
Am so enjoying this continued story! Would be nice to hear thoughts of the boy students that are in love/lust with Bella, Alice & Rose like Mike Newton, Eric & Tyler were when Bella was a human. All this male vampire lust is so one-sided so far.

Enjoy the way that you've developed Bella's "gift". I even like it better than Steph's!
2,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 129 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 149 .. Last Next »