Reviews for No Further than This
Sada Pazaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Just happened to stumble across this by chance and I've got to say...loved it. Very well done!
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Again, as with "Dark Angel," I am watching the show in text incarnation - not reading fanfic written by some BRILLIANT, mind-linked-to-some-wraith-some-where lady in the UK.

*superloud* HOW DO YOU DO THAT!

I think I can officially say now that you are my all-time fave wraith-fic writer and the best author of stuff surrounding the I-don't-care-what-y'all-say-it-DOES-work pairing of Todd & Jenny.

Now I need to go pick up where I got lost on "Savage Road"... even if it kills me... life-suckers, gotta be careful, y'know... shutting up now.
inusilver chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
just have to tell you this story is awsome but you really need to continue it. it would be interesting to find out what happens between them and the consiquences of that night...
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
and took a step towards her sanity,

i think that sums up their relationship . all i can say is fabulous. i loved it. thanks for writing. it was so good. i think i need a pepsi.
Running Deer chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This story left me breathless, but duty calls, such a finish!

It would be really good to explore the reactions of McKay and Co to Jennifers "afair".

Thank you for sharing.
AKVeronica60 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Okay, where do I start? This was a story rich with complexities and emotions, realistic and yet, beautiful.

Todd watched the marine hesitate again as he thought it over, narrowing eyes as he studied the Wraith cautiously, weighing up the chances he would attempt to kill the woman anyway, and come to a very unwilling decision, torn between duty as well as his sincere wish things could be different for the alien. It fascinated the Wraith they could allow compassion free reign, these humans; even their warriors held the emotion in abundance for their prisoners.

I love the idea that Todd likes humans, particularly the Earth-feral humans. That doesn't, however, even make him pause in devoring Earth soldiers, portrayed as good men doing their duty, and Todd is the lion who savors the flavor of his prey. All very complex and believable. Todd has no remorse in eatting humans he might otherwise have enjoyed befriending.

I liked this Jenn a lot. She is afraid, cries, and yet is brave and it her courage shows through.

Good job. This is probably your best story yet for the emotional complexity of your characters.
LJ76 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Enjoyed the story. Hope to see the Savage Road story continue as well.
Trillian52 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Nice but so poignant! The thought of Todd on a mortuary slab was too much.:( I like the way you wove the tension through the story and I like the Keller that you've written too. :D

Well done!
yourlastnightmare chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
muwahahaha remembered my own named again :D awesome cool story
Rouque chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Pardon my 'French' but

F*ck Rodney

F*ck Duty

and go F*ck Todd

ack~ *blush*
Spacefan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Well, at least someone picked up the story line at the end of the series. What might have or could have happened to Todd is one of the little used story arcs around in fan fiction. You did a marvelous job picking up that little used story arc and going with a character pairing I absolutely LOVE. When I finished this story, I actually had a tears in my eyes for both of them. Jennifer will go off to be with a man she's not really meant to be with and doesn't love. Todd will go back to Pegasus to pick up the pieces of his life and his alliance. How sad for then both...