Reviews for Feminist in Blue
asian-ninja chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
crossing the english channel would take less than a day if you were living in victorian england (or any era in england for that matter). by today's standards, it only takes a few hours.
asian-ninja chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, not to mention the improper usage of some words. i don't know if you have a beta reader or not, but i suggest having someone, if not yourself, read over everything to weed out said errors.
Shinda chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
I just found this story and find it to be amazing! I love your writing style and I get a feel of the time period. Also there are not enough senshi fics out there. I also want to know where this story is going. So, I hope that you will update it once you know what you want to happen next.
Anime over load chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I really wished you keep this going...it's such a good reader
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
hehe, oh i love this! i'm really glad you updated! it's been a while! but i'm glad you haven't stopped.
dee1600 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
So far, I have read your first six chapters and they seem to be very promising. I am very much interested in the way this story will go. Do continue and do not mind about how popular or unpopular a read it is. Just concentrate on it being a joy to the ones who read it.
fan-fic-kg chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
I really have like you story so far and I hope you continue with it.
Bluewater7 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I really like how this story is going. Ami is my favorite senshi and i love to see her get relationships, especially with Zoisite.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
i knew how you feel! i mean serena has already an entire series that's practically all about her. her character is already completely explored, the other senshi however, now those are the ones that should be written about!

i'm glad you were able to update, indeed it's ben a while and that makes it even cooler that you were able to update! it means you were finally able to!

i like this chapter, i take it the headmaster's gay,... nice
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
seems like an awesome fic! can't wait to read more
kickingtenshi chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
D: NO ZOICITE YET? Haha, I love how Ami's such a strong character here, I think people forget that she's still a very brave character, as are all the senshi. Much Love to the SXS pairing! Hope you continue to write, I'm looking forward to an awesome story!
Thuringwen chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
I really like the story so far and I have already added it to my Story Alert.

Your writing style perfectly fits the time and plot of the story and thereby creates an unique and captivating atmosphere.

There is only one thing to criticize: Every now and then the structure of your sentences is a bit wobbly. It's like you started to write a sentence and then decided to change the phrasing. Do you already have a beta? It shouldn't be hard to find a capable beta for a story as good as yours.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!