Reviews for Aura
Cool story. I really like it. :D
jacob2119 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
pretty good
waterblade chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I'm saying this, I may be a male but it is annoying at how few females there are in yu-gi-oh, in my opinion females are better then males in everythign but physical strength and that is a good thing because female body builders look creepy (I hope that isn't insulting) and they are smarter then males and kinder too because I have been made fun of my a ton of males but only one female (Because of my weight) and they are scary when they are mad and there is a saying that proves it 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and it is true. (I don't know because I'm not dead yet and I might go there, might not, nobody knows where they are going, if they are going anywhere) and sorry about this, I'm talking about unrelated stuff now but great story anyway.
SKITTLESONTHEGRASS chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
lol cool story *alerts*
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Sorry I'm late to reviews, because I was busy.

Nice story blue bandana girl! XD

OMG, I liked those chapters especially the third one.

It's so good. Keep it up. Please tell me when you updated cna you? please? -puppy dog eyes-

Take Care! Haibara Kawaii.
Qu-ko chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
...Just from the summary, I can tell this is a Suefic.

It wouldn't be so bad if it were an OC-exclusive fic, but by including the canons, you're overshadowing them and their plot, especially the third season, since, really, GX is about THEM and not about your Sues. Actually... this would probably be far better off as an OC-only fic, to be honest with you.

Your writing doesn't flow very well at all. The description of the characters especially came across as choppy and forced, like "oh, well, better describe them a little before I continue" and then listing off their traits one by one, which made me think you were just slipping the descriptions in because you had to.

One other thing: pick a set of names and stick with it. Don't mix and match. If you're using the originals, Jaden is Juudai and Jesse is Johan; if you're using the dubs, Kenzan is Hassleberry. Take your pick, though keep in mind changing the name also changes their mannerisms based on which version of them you're using.
Yami-No-Yugi-Fan chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
i like this chapter and the 2nd one please continue and update
Yami-No-Yugi-Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
hi this is yonnie im kinda new i joined 2 months ago but any way first chapter was funny when it got to the end i like please keep writting.

i like the part where they trying to figure out how to get jim's shirt off, but we all know because jaden is so native half the time, instead of taking his arms out of the sleeves he rips the shirt off. and he said he must go and write his will. You think he be mad at jaden? Who knows? And JIM'S SO COOL! he's my favorite anime character indeed it was jaden but not any more, SORRY! JADEN.

thanks
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
It's so good for the beginning.

It's so mystery, I want to know what happen.

Update okay?

And promise me do not stop this story in the middle, just because a little author reviews okay?

I still appreciate your good work.

Hope you read and reviews my story also.

Take Care! Haibara Kawaii.