Reviews for Silent Angel
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
L
amazingami chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Really confused with the timeline. Maybe you could post a longer summary before the first chapter starts letting ppl know what to expect. Otherwise the discrepancies are a little to distracting to really enjoy the plot... and its a good plot so that's a shame.
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
I loved it.
twibe chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
If its based ten years after BD how come embry is still in school? :P
iknowourfate chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
If this is 10 years after Breaking Dawn why are Embry and the other pack members still in high school?
yesitsjennifer chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Is there a flaw to this plot?
You said this is 10 years after BD... (thus new werewolf john)
But doesn't that mean the boys (embry collin brady) whoever is still in school shouldn't be in school since teachers and stuff would have them for the past 10 years?
... awkward
1h2a34 chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Awesome story! You really should continue on with it. I think Anna should have snow white fur, since she is a "Silent Angel." Update ever?
the newest daughter chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
running into the street was not smart now that killer is going to get her
the newest daughter chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I can not belive only Quil can smell it. also if this is ten years later or whatever should all the guys not be out of school
missmollymundt chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
okay so now i defiantly know to stay away from all red eyed blond guys... i luvd it!
Princess Mariana chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Awesome! She can talk! But, just curious, how did she know how to talk and stuff? I mean, i know she got her voice and stuff, but don't you need practice to make the words for correctly?
Princess Mariana chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
Good job you wolves! Kill the evil vamp!
Princess Mariana chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Uh-oh
Princess Mariana chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
If she's mute, how can she scream and stuff?
Princess Mariana chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Embry! You better kill that bloody vampire! (though he is kind of cool, so you could wait a bit, but just a bit.)