Reviews for Crimson Hearts
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I adore this story. It is so nice to see unique and well thought out character pairings. I've never even thought of Cliff and Nami interacting before, and it's nice to see it written out so beautifully.
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
lovely. I liked it- and Cliff does seem like the ever awkward baby sitter- and Nami is awkward all the time. lol. But yes- it was great- like all your works. Good luck.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I feel for both characters, but my real sympathy is with Cliff. Not because he got jilted by a girl or feels like he doesn't quite match up to the other men in town, but because he has to babysit... Nothing worse than having to take care of a child that's not yours, especially when they decide it's a good time to cry.

Still, even though this story was, indeed, awkward, it gave me a slight warm and fuzzy feeling, too. Not to mention that it flows absolutely beautifully. _

Good luck in the contest!

Peace and Love
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
brilliant. like the part when you mention that Nami always did the same thing: running away. that just hit the spot pretty well. great job, :)

like all of Cliff and Nami's hard thoughts and your description sure support all of those emotions. keep on writing!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Entry Verified. I think it's a nice addition to the contest's entries, and probably a lot more true to the theme than anything the rest of us have managed...

Well, I'm pretty sure the polls will decide that in the end. Good luck in the contest.