Reviews for Because Euphie sama Said So
Eeveexme chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
So adorable! Definitely a favourite!
fireguy0922 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This is one of the few awesome fanfics that I've read, and I've literally read thousands (comes from systematically going through pretty much every code geass one. same for other animus). The humor is perfect, and it's different from the large majority of Euphie fanfics. Keep writing this! Even though it's 4 years since you last updated...
Mr. Stantastic chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Good fic. I particularly like your writing style - it flows nicely, enhancing yet supporting the narrative, not distracting from it. I don't know if you'll ever come back to it, but you do have some skill at writing, and I'd be interested in seeing where this goes - you capture the feelings wonderfully.
Starlit Stranger chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ha ha love it.

The Gundam thing made me laugh so hard. You just slyly added that in ... lol.
Frog-kun chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Reading more of this story... This has the specific feel of a romantic comedy anime. In particular, I'm thinking Kagetora. Suzaku's constant thoughts of "OH NOES PRINCESS" make the similarities very, uh, belligerent.

This story's still a great lot of fun, though. Like ice cream on a hot day. Also, the well-researched Japanese/anime aspects of it are very fun to read about. :3 I never got to try the watermelon game when I was in Japan... sadface.
Thyrokio chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
It was really funny how they tought the exact same thing and came to the same conclucion.

Nice work
eLeMeNtAl-rEaDeR chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Cute!~ 3 I loved this chapter! I have never been to an anime convention before but it sounds fun. It was very creative and it is definitely going to be one of my favorites!

"Not much." lol
One percent chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
lol, I can understand Suzaku's reaction at Euphy's answer XD It felt like she was implying something, she, the innocent princess. lol
Frog-kun chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Nice story so far. Question, though. I thought the people at Ashford Academy don't trust Suzaku except for the student council. You know, 'cos he's an Eleven and all that. I doubt girls would be clambering to date him.

But whatever. I still like this story.
evelsaint93 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
im sorry, laughing too hard 4 am in the morning. Not a good idea but couldnt help myself. PURE GENIUS LOL ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THE ANIME CHARS THEY COSPLAY
RiseofaRebellion chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
i loved the chapter! it was hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing. but i had to keep going to Google to look up what all the characters looked like. LoL and the giant onyx thing was so funny. cant wait for the next chapter! 0
SomebodyLost chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
I'm not a fan of SOME of the anime mentioned here (except Totoro), but this was AWESOME~!

Pleasse update~!
Hanisakura chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Yes, it is fun!Euphie and Suzaku as Lucas and Kira sure are as Light..yeah they suit each other..Good job!LOve the chap..
Selonianth chapter 3 . 4/22/2010