Reviews for A thousand Julys
supert
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/5
love it, looking forward to more
Mirandaannw chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I really liked this, wish it was longer though
R.U. Lisnin chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Is there more of this? Please tell me there is
more of this, it was really good!
Megz17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loved this story, tragic imagery but excelent writing. Thank You!
readinggirl1989 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
any chance of a sequel? 'cause this an awesome storyline
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Amazing story! Very intense and emotional! I loved the interaction between Max and Alec and the development of their relationship! I love how protective Alec is of her and how fiercely he defends her after he claims her as his! I also like the way Max allows the behaviour and her response to it! Absolutely wonderful!
l chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was really good but i wish it were longer lol. And what happened to Joshua? Max/Alec ftw! ;D
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was great, well done.
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I liked this bit. It was perhaps one of the best paced stories and though it wasn't dramatic or particularly action packed, the tone of the story was just...remarkable.
452max chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Even though it says that this story is complete I think that you should keep going with it because I still want to find out what is going to hapen next. I really like what you have going on so please update this again. Let me know what you are going to do please.
BFellow chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I absolutely love this story! I've read it for three times, I think. And yeah, I'm sorry i didn't review before, my only excuse is that i was reading on my phone, it's very annoying to review on a phone... (for me, anyways) I really like how you write about emotions in the story, and how you write Alec to be sooooo posessive. I really would enjoy reading it from Max's point of view though, any chance you would write that?
Little Nutsy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow Good story Mate going to add it to me favorites.

seriously tho i did enjoy reading the story
davis395 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i have to say i love your storys having to do with the x-5 instincts. you have a great knack for it
Silo666 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
more man u cant leve us hanging like that