Reviews for Collateral Damage
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
I WILL FUCKING KILL CLIFF WITH MY OWN HANDS IF HE WERE REAL...SHANNY IS MY BABY TOO!HOW DARE HE!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
tsk...they gave you a pass cliff...you royally screwed cliff.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2015
...was...wondering when joie would be mentioned...FUUUUUCK! i dont care much for OC. but...fuck!YOU STUPID YA HAVE TO DO THAT?HE HAD SO MANY GOOD STORIES AHEAD OF HIM STILL.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!TOM!OH GODS NO
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
haha...silly needed to do more homework...threatening cooper and conner results in instant death(if lucky).alot of pain, THEN not.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
oh you poor poor saps... 'threatening' copper and conner?uh oh...so much to say to that
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
r.i.p coppers...just doin their job sure...but they shoulda been smart enough to turn a very blind eye to the sexy lawsons. 3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
darn those sexy lawsons...
slashdlite chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
The ending is so touching and beautiful. I'm glad everyone was there to lend Jeff the support he needs.

Will there be a sequel showcasting Cooper and Jeff?
Souless666 chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
Gotsta say I am impressed that you actually went ahead and killed off one of your main characters. Took guts and added a nice feel of reality and finality to the whole thing.

Great story, from two very good writers. I'll be looking forward to your next collaboration.
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
well don't know why you chose to end the story on such a asad note but oh well
BellaHickenbottom chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
Aw! so they are really together? YAYNESS! and I'm happy cooper and Mark made up! I still want some kind of sequel or something. I love this group of characters! Yall working together is AWESOME! I almost cried a few times cuz of Jeff's speech and the part where they gave Tom the belt and everything! Good job guys!
Nooks chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
I feel guilty now cuz im the one who said to kill tom...I WANT ANOTHER STORY ABOUT TOM! ~cries.~ I MISS HIM TOO DAMMIT!
Nooks chapter 22 . 2/4/2010
LOL!

so much like james.

i love how cooper hit cliff with his own hands.

this is good...sorry i havent revie in a while.
NeroAnne chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
*cries*

Great ending! I love it so much!

Awesome chapter! BRILLIANT story!

Loved.