Reviews for Collateral Damage
slashdlite chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
The ending is so touching and beautiful. I'm glad everyone was there to lend Jeff the support he needs.

Will there be a sequel showcasting Cooper and Jeff?
Souless666 chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
Gotsta say I am impressed that you actually went ahead and killed off one of your main characters. Took guts and added a nice feel of reality and finality to the whole thing.

Great story, from two very good writers. I'll be looking forward to your next collaboration.
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
well don't know why you chose to end the story on such a asad note but oh well
BellaHickenbottom chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
Aw! so they are really together? YAYNESS! and I'm happy cooper and Mark made up! I still want some kind of sequel or something. I love this group of characters! Yall working together is AWESOME! I almost cried a few times cuz of Jeff's speech and the part where they gave Tom the belt and everything! Good job guys!
Nooks chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
I feel guilty now cuz im the one who said to kill tom...I WANT ANOTHER STORY ABOUT TOM! ~cries.~ I MISS HIM TOO DAMMIT!
Nooks chapter 22 . 2/4/2010
LOL!

so much like james.

i love how cooper hit cliff with his own hands.

this is good...sorry i havent revie in a while.
NeroAnne chapter 23 . 2/4/2010
*cries*

Great ending! I love it so much!

Awesome chapter! BRILLIANT story!

Loved.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 22 . 2/3/2010
I LMAO when Cooper hit Cliff with his own damn hands! LOL. I hope Jeff can bounce back soon! Cooper should be there for Jeff while he's coping and then have that talk with Mark that is very needed!
slashdlite chapter 22 . 2/2/2010
Gruesome vengeance! I wonder what was going through Jeff's head when he watched Cooper severing Cliff's hands.

Jeff still felt the loss, but Cooper will be there for him.

Awesome!
Souless666 chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
Well all things are settled. Nice bonfire LOL

Poor Jeff, I wonder if he will go live with Cooper, or move in with Matt. Be interesting to see what happens if he moves in with Mark and the Lawsons, and how that effects him being around Serial killers and one retired one. LMAO
NeroAnne chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
Itchwed! XD! oH HELLZ YEAH! XD!

That is fucking winnage! They owned Cliff!

WOOT!

I love!
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
well things always look their bleakest before you see the light.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 21 . 1/30/2010
No No No No, don't hurt Shanny! Hehe I like Cooper's way of calming Jeff down and i kinda wanna see what Mark's reaction would be if he knew! Cooper's dream makes me really happy and I hope things dont end up in a really bad shit hole!
Souless666 chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
Jeff and Coop are gonna be so good for each other.

And on a side note

What in the hell was Shannon thinking?

Geeze
Nooks chapter 21 . 1/28/2010
Stupid Stupid Shannon...~smacks him.~

hm enjoying this ride.

Wondering what happening is going on with james tho.

I miss him in this chapter.