Reviews for Of Onions and Pineapples
Scarlet Wendy Luce chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
ITS WAS SO CUTE
Scarlet Wendy Luce chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
was the end rukia kissing renji or ichigo?
Crimzon Thorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
It was adorable! I love Rukia and Renji together and you made a great story so thanks for sharing it.
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Awh, these are cute! Please update soon.

Haha! Renji, carrying Rukia out of her own wedding... That's so like him! Ah haha!
Anaria.the.Randomer chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Yay! I loved both of these! Although at first I was confused... they were two separate one shots right? Are there going to be anymore? :D
Xionluna chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Another great story!...Much like the first one,I could easily see this one happening in the actual anime/manga...

Renji loves Rukia way too much to just allow her to marry anyone else...
ombre nocturne chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Aw, this was so cute! I always figured that someday Rukia would be stuck in an arranged marriage and Renji would just pick her up and run away with her. XD I loved the ending with Ichigo boasting about not being beaten by Byakuya. Actually, I loved all of it. I can't wait for the next one
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Holy cow that just made my day. You write them both so perfectly. How I would love to see this happen in the manga/anime haha. A girl can dream, can't she? :3

Keep up the awesome work!
Veronica111111 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very sweet! You really did a good job resolving their issues and it was very well written!
Yules chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Yay! *jumps up and down* I love this couple to death...along with so many couples :D This was so adorable too...Rukia asking Renji :heehee Pretend that's a smiley...please xD And yep, it's me HellButterfly from BA. Sorry for taking so long to reply but, yeah, I never check the email that my alerts are sent to :D Anyways, update when you can! I attempt to be patient... After reading this review...I'd suggest that you throw away all your memories of it? :D The lameness of the review is making me cringe *mops up puddle of melted brain* Fangirling is unhealty xD
Warrayfinson chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was an AWESOME one shot! :D

Hope to see more soon ;)

Keep Writing!
thisaccounthasbeencancelled1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
WOW! This is great! I love it!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
:3 This totally just made my day. Lovely interaction between the two and it was fluffy enough but not over-done. You have good balance between the serious and the humor here too. Nice work. Can't wait to see more!
Clara de Morra chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
...

*squee*

That is all.
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Enelya strikes again! She drives the stake into my heart and makes me squee like a ditsy schoolgirl. One must wonder where her brillant writing style comes from, the mix of humor, drama and tension in a way that makes the reader feel as though they are in the shoes of the characters. She twists the reality into her hand and makes it do as she wishes. I only wish that I could write as well as she does. She is a master of the craft, and even if you don't like her pairing, you have to like the story.