Reviews for Creature Obstacles
mamita chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hello, I really like your fic, poor Ron , but I like more when Harry dominates Ron , I love to see the "little " submissive Ron , I love slash Weasleycest with Ron , I hope you do more of Ron fics , so still thanks and kisses.
kasssumi chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love the stories with spiders and Ron. :D
TheOtherKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is great. I think you're great. I think your stuff is great and rather than favoriting all of your stories I find it easier to just favorite you. Did I already say that you're great? Maybe.

I also read some of your profile and I think what you stand for is great. Homophobes need to GTFO. I'm bisexual and I find it majorly aggravating when people bother me about it.

So yeah. You're cool, and I enjoy you and your witty humor. Keep it up with the epic work.
umeboshi3on3ur3back chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
this was bloody brilliant! i love how you somehow kept harry and ron true to their canon characters, yet made harry hilariously determined to get ron in bed with him.
countryangelatheart chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I loved the ending to your story. Definitely not a brain fart! countrygirl heart
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i really enjoyed this! hilarious plot device.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Soo cute. Definately one of my favorite Harry/Ron fics! 10/10
kerplank chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Cute and adorable even if I really dont like this pairing. But it was well done so I have to applaud it anyways.
Ice And Starlight chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ohmygod, you fabulous thing. I'm sorry, I epic fail forever for not reviewing earlier. I blame... um. Something. Something that's a totally reasonable excuse for my total fail. But whatever. This win forever. But you knew that. XD
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was fantastic. I enjoyed the dialogue, very witty. And Harry was very sexy. ;)

Great job.

-Peace
iamthedreadpirateroberts chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
OMG! WHO IS IT THAT'S WATCHING THEM FROM BEHIND?

Oh, wait, it's the spider. xD I JUST NOW realized. Haha. Yeah. I you. Hate Ron/Harry, you. You turned Ron/Harry from an epic fail to a swallowable story. Yay!

Okay, now what? What now?

Actually, what;s now is that I'm learning to write with my left hand and not failing epically at it. Woot! Yaoi! Wait, what's yaoi got to do with my left hand? I dunno. Next!

Goodbye. I am closing this review. Go on. Hit the little 'x.' I mean it. Do it. I won't be upset. HIT THE X NOW! Please? Why are you still reading this? You must have other things to do. And if you don't, there is something wrong. Like right now I need to be doing dishes. But whatever.

-The Dread Pirate Roberts
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hee. That was cute.
DaisyMaeEvans chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is just too much fun! I love it!

Hugs-

Daisy
laynsmagicbox chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Bwahahahahahaha! Still love your evil spider!
Kagome Raya chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
My love for you has increased tenfold. I LOVE THIS!

The only thing that might make its way into the equation is the fact that Ron’s shirt is unbuttoned and hanging off his shoulders, and there is a definite just-ravished sense to his appearance. For the life of him, Harry can’t work out what could possibly be more interesting at that end of the hallway than this one, because Ron must have had far too much to drink if he doesn’t know what’s going to happen once that door’s closed. Or not closed. Harry doesn’t really care much either way, as long as the end result is the same.

How did Ron notice the spider if he's so drunk? XD

Harry almost bounces on the balls of his feet at the utter hilarity of Ron’s predicament, until he realises that this spider is acting as a very solid barrier between Ron and the bedroom. And he stops very suddenly.

This, Harry decides, just won’t do. He wants Ron in that room, and he wants him there now.

ROFL He just now realized this! XDD That is too funny~! XDD

“Look, Harry, I just… you know how it is! I’ve been bloody traumatised, haven’t I? All that crap with Aragog and his spawn and the boggarts and Fred and George being the pranking gits they are - I can’t just… walk right on by!”

LOL and it has me thinking, how did Ron become arachnophobic?

“But this sodding spider is in the way and its taunting me and so are you and it’s not - bloody - fair.”

Ron is so cute~! XD

In the time it takes Harry to blink, Ron has taken a flying leap across the Great Divide and landed right in front of him, breathing heavily and snapping his head back to check on the spider’s position, quite clearly terrified. Still.

“It moved,” he squeaks.

That last line made me laugh so hard that it fucked my throat up and now I can't stop coughing, damn cold, but hell it was worth it. XDD

Wriggle out your chair again sweetie for I am completely in love with this story. I should read more Harry Potter fics. X3