Reviews for Double XIII
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Wait, that can't be the end. Where's the rest of this story? Please update soon!
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
Awsome story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Another aweasome ch!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Cool hooded Sora! Great story!
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
oh no NO more Xiggy! i cant wait to see the next chapter to this
Jheyna Aj Jax chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
its nice xion is back and perfect timing for xemnas to appear lol idk why Lexaues and Zexion would hate Sora he wasnt responsible for their first death
saruko-hikari chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
plis ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡ ¡CONTINUE¡
MoonlitxAngel chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
Awesome chapter! Cnt wait for the next! X3
MoonlitxAngel chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
This was an awesome chapter! So sorry I didn't get to read it sooner! Our computer totally crashed and we had to get a new one and my dad finally was able to get the new one! x3

Anyway, again, great story!
N Key chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
i kindof like it. it's to bad riku & kiari died but i guess it had to for this story to bee good. but y take out raidian garden?
MoonlitxAngel chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Awesome chapter! I really do like this story and hope that you keep coming out with more chapters and never get bored with it or have trouble with it! X3
RequiemArc chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Hey, great story so far. It reads well, although some more sensory details would be nice. I really like the story premise, although everyone forgetting Kairi seems odd to me. Still, I hope you update soon!
MoonlitxAngel chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
This is an awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!

This story is very well written and very addicting!
AJ1ri chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
Well, Sora's in quite a predicament, wonder how he'll get out. Looking forward to the next chapter!
AJ1ri chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
...The only thing I can say is I WANT MORE! It just really caught my interest, can't wait for the next!