Reviews for Closure
Roslynne chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
I love this story and I was really shocked to see Tanya like that, with a daughter! I would love a spin-off story of her life after she met with Carlisle and Esme, and I'm sure a lot of readers would too *wink* *wink*.
TeamAllTwilight chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
I really loved this story and I am so glad and greatful that you shared it with us all! Thank you! So much. I am sorry I did nto take the tiem to post a review to each chapter. Witht hat being said I did read your notes and I am not perfect but do not let others hurtful things keep you from sharing your writing because it seems to me that most of the nasty things said come from those that are too afriad to do what you do and put themselfs out there for us to see a piece of your soul. No matter if you write fiction or non fiction or any type of publication you are sinking a piece of your soul into it, no one ever has the right to put you down. I believe that if there is nothign nice to say the at least say Thanks and move on. I do that even for stories I find less then appealing. I did really enjoy your story and I really look forward to reading more of your stuff! Thank you for sharing it with me and everyone else too.
phoebelicious chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
Loved it, great finish
phoebelicious chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
phoebelicious chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
phoebelicious chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
phoebelicious chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
ruh roh
phoebelicious chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing what Renee has up her sleeve
phoebelicious chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
phoebelicious chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I'm glad Bella is going to see Charlie
phoebelicious chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Hmmm...curious
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I wonder what Charlie and Renee want?
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
*le sigh*

It's always so bittersweet to see a story (especially one like this, that I was invested in from the very beginning) come to an end. It feels a little like good friends moving away, you know?

Anyway, I'm so glad that I was able to experience this journey of Bella's (mostly hers, anyway). Thank you for sharing it.

-Q

PS - What's the story with Let Me Go? I mean, you were totally on a roll with it when you first started - chapters, like, every other day, or something - and now, there's not been an update in months.
dancer8855 chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
I love the ending, but I'm so sad that it's over...

This is really one of my favorite stories and I' m going to miss the updates so much!

If you ever decide to go further with this story, I think there are still a lot of possibilities: the evolution of the friendship between Bella and Rosalie; more interaction between Bella and Charlie and the kids,...

I was also wondering what happened with Amy? Did the Cullens sue her?

It was also a surprise to see that Tanya changed so much. I never thought that she would apologise for her actions.
spannieren chapter 11 . 6/15/2010