Reviews for Such Great Heights: A Tale of Finding Forever
Chayun chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Yay! I'm so happy that they're getting together! There aren't enough vampEmmet and humanBella fics out there!
vepattinson chapter 31 . 7/13/2012
My dear lengths, I loved your story very much fell in love, I am sorry any mistake most live in sao paulo Brazil so my english is bad kkkk kisses.
Sassyvampmama chapter 31 . 7/12/2012
This was such a wonderful (and wonderfully written) story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Alex Aces chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Ha, and here I thought they'd have sex for the first time! I'm rather hoping Bella gets pregnant eventually. Rose's rage and anguish would be interesting to read about.

Ta-ta, sug!
Alex Aces chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Hey! power reading two chapters with my morning coffee! Love you, sug!
Alex Aces chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
Hahaha, awesome!

I absolutely must sleep now. I'll come back to this in a few days, when I can. :(

Thank you for the entertainment of your mind, stranger.
Alex Aces chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
That was fantastically written. And now, if you don't mind I think I'll borrow Emmett. I need a shower now too.
Alex Aces chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
Alex Aces chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Alex Aces chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Conniving Bella? I dunno, she's pretty innocent.
Alex Aces chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Alex Aces chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Alex Aces chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I like your Alice. Some authors on FF go way too far with her hyper and childish behaviour, and some try and make her this calm little pillar of well dressed stone. Alice is neither, and it's nice that you know her well enough to write her like SM did.
Alex Aces chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Oh, interesting.
Alex Aces chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
A massive, cheek splitting grin just possessed my face against my will! This was a lovely fuzzy chapter.
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »