Reviews for Such Great Heights: A Tale of Finding Forever
Nice
Guest chapter 31 . 9/12/2012
awesome story
Cullenbabe1231 chapter 31 . 9/7/2012
In the years that I've been reading Twilight fan fiction, I've seen this story posted and it's various updates. I'd, unfortunately, steered clear of reading it and now wish I'd read it A LOT sooner. The concept and plot is so original! Each chapter is so beautifully written that I literally read all thirty-one of them in a little less than seven hours! I took about a two hour break to have lunch with my son, but was very anxious to get back to reading. I've read 'Thought Like Flame' already, but I can't wait to read any new stories the plot bunnies grace you with! Thanks for allowing readers like myself the opportunity to read your work!

Whitney
Chayun chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Yay! I'm so happy that they're getting together! There aren't enough vampEmmet and humanBella fics out there!
vepattinson chapter 31 . 7/13/2012
My dear lengths, I loved your story very much fell in love, I am sorry any mistake most live in sao paulo Brazil so my english is bad kkkk kisses.
Sassyvampmama chapter 31 . 7/12/2012
This was such a wonderful (and wonderfully written) story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sassy
Alex Aces chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Ha, and here I thought they'd have sex for the first time! I'm rather hoping Bella gets pregnant eventually. Rose's rage and anguish would be interesting to read about.

Ta-ta, sug!
Alex Aces chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Hey! power reading two chapters with my morning coffee! Love you, sug!
Alex Aces chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
Hahaha, awesome!

I absolutely must sleep now. I'll come back to this in a few days, when I can. :(

Thank you for the entertainment of your mind, stranger.
Alex Aces chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
That was fantastically written. And now, if you don't mind I think I'll borrow Emmett. I need a shower now too.
Alex Aces chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
Alex Aces chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
:O
Alex Aces chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Conniving Bella? I dunno, she's pretty innocent.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »