Reviews for Two Planets Pausing in their Separate Orbits
AWWW...
Ian and Barbara...
thanks for writing!
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Worth reading over and over. There is an organic feel to this "before the doctor" experience that never seems out of place even when we know what will happen to them when they first meet the Doctor, and the cameos from the future were such a delight.

Bravo!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was great. Ian and Barbara constantly running into the Doctor without even knowing it.
Modige chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I absolutely loved this. Loved it. I thought that it was so brilliant the way you managed to pull in the many versions of the Doctor as well; I can't imagine him leaving them behind forever without looking back, even if he does hate goodbyes. The relationship between Barbara and Ian is so sweet and adorable :D

You might want to break this up into a few chapters, but it's not necessary.

Keep writing and God bless!
-S
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Beautiful!
Astellya chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved it.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh dear! This was amazing! AMAZING I tell you! Love this. So much. Instant fave.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i really loved this story, it was brilliant. these two are just so awesome together, and you did them justice.

i love how you brought all of the Doctor's into this.
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous and wonderfully long. I adore Ian and Barbara and there really isn't enough written about them - let alone enough written quite this well. Every detail of their lives - the friends, the places, the students - was painted to perfection. I really can't praise this enough.
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I just read this all in one sitting. It is just so beautiful. I love how you had different incarnations of the Doctor going back to help Barbara and Ian get together. And the ending was perfect. This is definitely going on my favourites.
timano chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
A superior story-one of the best I've read! I thoroughly enjoyed the part where Ian and Barbara meet all the Doctors, and many of the companions (from Sarah Jane to Romana to Captain Jack), as well as all the Doctors-and Group Captain Gilmore, to boot! Better than just 10 out of 10 stars!