Reviews for Andorra!
Linale Ashley M chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cute! I loved it! Poor Andorra, having a pervert for a father, although Seychelles turned out okay right?
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Please Update~ *hugs Andorra* She's soooo cute~ X3
passionatum chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Hilarious and cute. Nice job! Ah, France, your own daughter represented you in cookies as a frog. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Maggie094 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
omg! frog-shaped cookies for france! i love it! im laughing my ass off right now!
Maggie094 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
i want cookies! gimme gimme! and i love the story! andorra curled up with greece is just sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute! you guys r killing me with all the cuteness and fluff! i blame germany! (lol its fun blaming random countries)
soundofmelodies chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Shelly, I would love to hear your ideas! Thank you all for your lovely reviews. :D
shelly chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Prussia should appear next.

I have some ideas, if you need any.
Heixarn Mizu chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Aw~ cute story about Andorra! Thanks for made this :)

-waiting for update-
Nonameisawesomeenoughforme chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
It'd be cool to see a Andorra and Russia story! _ Good story~~~!
Brennerdee chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Omg, somebody wrote about Andorra. Yeeesssss. I love you.

*ahem* Yes, Andorra is super cute, I've got to say :) I love the Greece moment in the first chapter, and the Sweden one (I've got a soft spot for both those characters). Umm, not sure what else I'm supposed to say, except that I learned something new about Andorra (I didn't know about France/Spain jointly running the gov. interesting). Soooo Good job! Thank you for writing this.
goldenapple-95 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OMG! Just one question! Can I translate it please? I'm spanish and I loved it! Andorra is sooooooo cute, and, even you didn't say who's the mommy, I thought it was Spain xD awww, please, let me translate it! FrancexSpain needs more attention in spanish!

LadyAngeliTheSunGeneral chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I'm surprised England didn't try and turn her into a colony! :D
FreaksAreBeautiful chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
AW and I thought I'd never like this paring~ I not that it matters in the least but I though i was gonna see more hints/details of well... **cough cough** mpreg... yeah don't worry it's just me... XD
UnionJack-O-Lantern chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
:D Cuteness! Kyah!

Andorra is so cute :3 I wish I could crawl into Greece's lap like that *evil laugh*

you'll find out when your older, Sealand xD *Hungary keeps smiling evily*

kol kol kol kol hehe I love it
Doesn't-Have-An-Account Person chapter 1 . 12/11/2009

Lithuania got a rose! So cute _ I want to give him a rose too, with a bunch of other flowers of course!

Why is Sealand allowed at the conference table even when Andorra isn't? Because she's a nation and he's not...

And I know this part is just headcanon stuff, but I don't think nations get married when they form an alliance or even have the same boss. I think they only get married when the countries merge into one state, such as Austria-Hungary or the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (OTP by the way).

And I get a cookie? Could I give mine to Liet-chan? Please please please?

Requests... um, random ones or ones with Andorra? How about Lithuania and Poland taking care of Andorra for a week which turns out to be more like Lithuania taking care of Andorra and Poland. Includes Poland giving Andorra "how to get Lithuania to do anything you want" tips. (Ribbons, hugs, kisses, dressing super-cute, etc.) Make Lithuania all motherly, please, because he's cute like that. Feel free to ignore this request if you want though...