Reviews for Andorra!

Character: 9/10

Review: the best

That's all I can say
LyndseyAW chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cute! I loved it! Poor Andorra, having a pervert for a father, although Seychelles turned out okay right?
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Please Update~ *hugs Andorra* She's soooo cute~ X3
passionatum chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Hilarious and cute. Nice job! Ah, France, your own daughter represented you in cookies as a frog. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Maggie094 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
omg! frog-shaped cookies for france! i love it! im laughing my ass off right now!
Maggie094 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
i want cookies! gimme gimme! and i love the story! andorra curled up with greece is just sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute! you guys r killing me with all the cuteness and fluff! i blame germany! (lol its fun blaming random countries)
soundofmelodies chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Shelly, I would love to hear your ideas! Thank you all for your lovely reviews. :D
shelly chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Prussia should appear next.

I have some ideas, if you need any.
Heixarn Mizu chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Aw~ cute story about Andorra! Thanks for made this :)

-waiting for update-
Nonameisawesomeenoughforme chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
It'd be cool to see a Andorra and Russia story! _ Good story~~~!
Brennerdee chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Omg, somebody wrote about Andorra. Yeeesssss. I love you.

*ahem* Yes, Andorra is super cute, I've got to say :) I love the Greece moment in the first chapter, and the Sweden one (I've got a soft spot for both those characters). Umm, not sure what else I'm supposed to say, except that I learned something new about Andorra (I didn't know about France/Spain jointly running the gov. interesting). Soooo Good job! Thank you for writing this.
goldenapple-95 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OMG! Just one question! Can I translate it please? I'm spanish and I loved it! Andorra is sooooooo cute, and, even you didn't say who's the mommy, I thought it was Spain xD awww, please, let me translate it! FrancexSpain needs more attention in spanish!

Byeee!
LadyAngeliTheSunGeneral chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I'm surprised England didn't try and turn her into a colony! :D
FreaksAreBeautiful chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
AW and I thought I'd never like this paring~ I not that it matters in the least but I though i was gonna see more hints/details of well... **cough cough** mpreg... yeah don't worry it's just me... XD
UnionJack-O-Lantern chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
:D Cuteness! Kyah!

Andorra is so cute :3 I wish I could crawl into Greece's lap like that *evil laugh*

you'll find out when your older, Sealand xD *Hungary keeps smiling evily*

kol kol kol kol hehe I love it