Reviews for Frantic
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Well, it was a great story overly all. And I know what you mean, it always happens to me, too, when Im drawing. STart with a curve, end with a random, weird ... thing ...

Poor Ichigo though ... or good for him?
nami101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
umm...i realy like this story (well my fangirl side dose /) and the summery was realy good
Patcher chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'm just glad this didn't turn into a threesome XD I love this! "D
bookenworum chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great fic, felt a little sorry for Ichigo there and there, but I actually liked Hichigo in this, he's such a bastard, but an in-character bastard! (If that made sense..)

That women which Hichigo talked to at the club, I haven't actually been reading the manga any more, but she sounded like Halibel, was it her?

I really liked the "I can't believe I just lost my virginity. To myself"-line. It's so true!

This pairing is so weird, but oh so mice at the same time. xD

Anyway, nice descriptions, and a good story!

I'm kind of glad you didn't make it a threesome like you wanted to at first. :P
joLLyRAncHerS chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Ichigo has purple jeans? XD... for the win 3
Sevvi chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
lmfao. Great! I wonder who that chick was? _
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Whoa. Cool. Though I would have liked it /more/ if Ichigo had actually been... you know.. willing. :P
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Poor Ichi. Losin' his virginity to himself...lol. This was a very nice story! Hichigo at the bar was kinda funny, and coming home to Ichigo playin' with himself. Oh Ichigo's reaction to being caught was just priceless! Even if it was just for our enjoyment...Thanks for writtin'!

~Strawberry-Ringo
aira-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
x3

Nice.

It made me laugh at most parts..but I still liked it

*faves*
emmettcullenluver chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
you can still write a hichigo/renji/ichigo i wouldnt mind.
Klei chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ah, I know the feeling of, "This isn't what I originally planned" all too well. "Dream" was originally supposed to be an angst fic about Sasuke being homophobic and being horrified by Naruto's feelings for him, but eh, it kind of became the cheesy, "OMGIloveyoutoowe'."

Anyway, nice fic. :3
Persistence chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
whether this fic went as planned or not, it was still great! I just love a possessive Shiro, all other boys should stay away! Love this and hope you write more!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh ho ho~! (chuckling) Ichi was indeed caught doing something naughty. x3 Good thing Hichigo was there to "help" xD This was rather good ;D I liked it lots
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I want the Hichigo/Ichigo/Renji three-some. 3 XD Still good though.