Reviews for Gold Star for Effort
this was so adorable!
nopeidontexistever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
If Rachel and Artie got together on the show I'd be cool with it
K chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
this is extremely disturbing. not in a unexpected way just...really reeeaaally wrong
wheelchairby284 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love this! We need more Rartie fanfiction :) am I the only person who has noticed that Rachel and Artie have acted adorable together In PLENTY of numbers? Sure, there isn't much interaction out-of-song, but there's too much interaction between them during numbers for nothing at all to be going on between them.
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
well geez, I guess I ship this now.
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww
potterandweasely chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Simply amazing. I really hope you decide to turn this into a full story.
Sarah1106 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
LOVE IT! :)
sockstar chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
awesome :D
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I have read this story like four times :) I love it :)
sparklylulz chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
lol. I totally loved this.
ABC knows chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
OMG! so cute! :) Artie is my favorite character and you seem to have gotten his personality just right. Very Good. :)
ohheythereinterwebs chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You actually did a really nice job with this. It seems very in character. Also, it's super sexy/cute.
MysticalKC chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Loved It!
sydneymaree chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I only just recently watched the auditions for glee and realized that Artie is an amazing singer. So I thought to myself, I wonder if anyone has made an artierachel fic cuz I can't imagine him with anyone else. And there you are! To my joy, it's even m rated!

This story is great. I thought it was gonna be one of those overly so cliché fics but it was a nice surprise to read otherwise. I love how he didn't immediatly accept her, they didn't kiss on the first date,not everyone was happy about them getting together and their first time wasn't absolutely magnificently perfect.

I could actually picture this happening in the show and I'm kinda hoping it does cuz artie doesn't get much spot light and Finn doesn't really deserve rachel.

I would love it if you wrote more.