Reviews for Master of Disaster
Belle B chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Just found this story love it please update soon
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Amazing job! Update soon! Xoxoxoxoxo
lsis chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
OMG!...I absolutely LOVE this story, PLEASE come back and keep writing! If you have moved to a different site please let us know. This story is AMAZING!
guppysdesign chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
I have just recently started reading this story and I have to say that I'm hooked! Please keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Please post where readers can read the rest of your story on this page...just leave spaces so the email address or url won't get automatically removed.. or email me personally at
Lrayve .com Just remove the spaces and change at to sign and a period dot. I hope you continued writing this story and finished it and it posted on another site like "the writers coffee shop".

I really want to read more
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
I really liked this chapter...It looks like Jasper could be the son of Marcus Volturi at this point and the fact that they don't want Eclipse airlines involved in a hostile takeover by Jane's fuel company is very interesting too. Seeking out Edward for a meeting about that in his limo is quite unusual though. And we are as confused about these things as Edward is at this point.
Love that Bella was enjoying "girltime" with Alice until Eric returned drunk and wanting to enjoy Bella in a totally different way was unexpected...so glad he passed out before doing anything to her. Of course Edward will be furious about that.
It's interesting that James never wanted intercourse with Bella believing her beneath his attentions that way...and only wanted her to give him oral sex occassionally, prefering to torture her physically and emotionally instead.
I see that there is only one more chapter...so...are you posting this story on another site? I tryly hope you did not leave it unfinished...PLEASE POST WHERE YOUR READERS CAN READ THE REST OF THIS STORY...ON YOUR FANFIC PAGE AT THE BEGINNING AND END CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY POSTED HERE.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Well you've set a lot of balls in motion here...
Alice's Edward and carlisle's relationship...and him wanting Edward to bring Bella to dinner
Jasper's betrayal and we still don't know what he is up too...
Eric's return to Edward's house with a message from James and suddenly a personal message of his own for Bella...hmmmmm? Hope Alice will intrude on that.
And now Edward's invite to a meeting with the Volturi...what is that all about?
The plot thickens even more...so many unanswered questions.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Well. I would certainly like an outtake of Edward's training...I am sure it would be intriguing.

Loved the shopping spree and Alice being in her element and enjoying dressing Bella.
Great chapter again...love how Edward is getting comfortable in his "Dom" role.
Angry with how hurtful Rose was to Bella
Love the lemon and their response to each other and that they had their first moments of intimacy in private instead of under Eric's watchful eyes...in the playroom.
Glad Eric asked for the night off ...it gave them time alone together. ...for their first intimate moments.
Hope Edward's meeting with his father goes well...and the issue of Jane buying up their stock is quite intriguing...wonder what she is up to...since Carlisle has controlling interest anyway. The plot thickens on 2 levels now. Still curious about what Jaspr was up to at James's play party...sure there is more to that story...so you have 3 plots going now and Jake's story and investigation will make 4...I am definitely along for this ride!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Great chapter...Edward handled himself well. Have no idea what Jacob was doing at James play party however...or why he tried to embarrass Edward in front of him. That seemed stupid and dangerous for both of them.
Somehow switching subs is a maeuver on James's part to somehow infiltrate Eclipse or get something on Edward he can use to later blackmail him somehow...since he and his mother want controlling interest in the company and to be eventually the major stock holders or in some way be able to influence that company or take it over. So Eric is there as more than Bella's watchdog. This is getting very interesting.
Glad Bella is out of his clutches for 3 weeks anyhow and love that she and Edward shared their first kiss...sigh...grin.

the only part of this story that gives me pause is the contract between James and Bella...why would he ever give her those pix back...he could just keep extending her time with him...she has no leverage and would have no choice but to stay with him to protect her family. I mean she could wait until her step mom's baby is born...but James still has her Dad's compromising photos to threaten her with continually...and even if he gave them to her...I am sure he has photos and videos of her time with him as his sub that he could blackmail her with. Just my thoughts here.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Great chapter...Edward had a lot to think about and do, to become a passable Dom...but I believe in him. Now Tanya, I have the feeling she will be a problem at some point and maybe betray Edward to James or somehow create problems for Bella and Edward with James at some point...in her effort to get Jame's notice as she wants to be his sub.

2 corrections for sentence below...change conscious to conscience and change heed to heeded

For some reason my conscious got the better of me in the limo. I should have known better than to think that gold digger would have heed my warning. Not my problem.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
really good chapter...good to have Bella's viewpoint and to find out more about her past and the guilt she carry's and why. It explains her feelings and her character.

Glad Edward sought out Jacob ...he needs an ally if he wants to help Bella.
H.M.T.H chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
I can't believe you stopped writing :( please continue

This story it's amazing! I really love it and don't understand how it has such few reviews! please please please please PLEASE come back to this story. Throw me a bone.. Pease :)

Very well written with long length chapters.
bellawant2be chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
I know it's been a long time since you have had a chance to update, but I wanted to let you know that there are still people out there looking for it! I check every so often to make sure I didn't miss an update - I LOVE this story and the potential it has. Hope to see you write again soon! Take care :)
korijarrells chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Good story...but it really irks me when ppl don't finish their stories...
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
I love your story.

I would love to read more of this