Reviews for A Switch in Time
kaotic chapter 7 . 5/11
I love this Story!
TashaRose chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I love how you took this idea and twisted it around to still keep it fresh and unexpected with her ending up in Anya's body. LOL. LOVED IT!
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
a little confusing at times but good story
spike'smate chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
bit confusing what with "pastbuffy" and past buffy telling spike shes anya 7 years from the future
Scotty1994 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I really loved this story
Though I am a sucker for any fic that has Buffy and Spike together in the end.
The story was really interesting and funny, great work :)
womanaction chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
This is just so beautiful. I can't. Every plot detail...just magnificent. Starting to wish this was canon...
cosmiclove chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I love this story! Funny and well written!
Sitanya chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
A really good story ! :)
Lily chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Loved the whole story!
GhostofaSaint chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I usually hate time travel stories, but this was good! I only wished it had some of Intervention in it. To me, that was the way Spike proved he loved Buffy. But, other than that it was awesome!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I've seen this story in more that a few of my many Buffy/Spike searches but never clicked on it for of how this author would work around Buffy being in Anya's body. It was unfounded. You did it in a fantastic and enjoyable way. I didn't take a break through reading the whole thing. Great job.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHA. This is too good. "I'm Anya, from seven years in the future." Perfect.
Maida chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Such a cute story, I completely loved it.
SkipToTheEnd chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
I know it's a while since this story was posted, but I had to leave a review to tell you how much I enjoyed it!

You got the characterisation spot on, and I really enjoyed seeing events through Anya's eyes (even though Buffy was behind them) - it was a really new and refreshing take on Season 5 which I'd never seen done before. And I couldn't help but giggle at the mental picture of Spike's confusion as Anya suddenly started feeling him up :o)

Great job, I'll definitely look out for more of your stories from now on!
anon chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this! You did a great job with Anya - very IC. This last chapter was hilarious!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »