Reviews for A Switch in Time
TashaRose chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I love how you took this idea and twisted it around to still keep it fresh and unexpected with her ending up in Anya's body. LOL. LOVED IT!
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
a little confusing at times but good story
spike'smate chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
bit confusing what with "pastbuffy" and past buffy telling spike shes anya 7 years from the future
Scotty1994 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I really loved this story
Though I am a sucker for any fic that has Buffy and Spike together in the end.
The story was really interesting and funny, great work :)
MixItUp chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
This is just so beautiful. I can't. Every plot detail...just magnificent. Starting to wish this was canon...
cosmiclove chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I love this story! Funny and well written!
Sitanya chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
A really good story ! :)
Lily chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Loved the whole story!
Candra C chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I usually hate time travel stories, but this was good! I only wished it had some of Intervention in it. To me, that was the way Spike proved he loved Buffy. But, other than that it was awesome!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I've seen this story in more that a few of my many Buffy/Spike searches but never clicked on it for of how this author would work around Buffy being in Anya's body. It was unfounded. You did it in a fantastic and enjoyable way. I didn't take a break through reading the whole thing. Great job.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHA. This is too good. "I'm Anya, from seven years in the future." Perfect.
Maida chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Such a cute story, I completely loved it.
SkipToTheEnd chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
I know it's a while since this story was posted, but I had to leave a review to tell you how much I enjoyed it!

You got the characterisation spot on, and I really enjoyed seeing events through Anya's eyes (even though Buffy was behind them) - it was a really new and refreshing take on Season 5 which I'd never seen done before. And I couldn't help but giggle at the mental picture of Spike's confusion as Anya suddenly started feeling him up :o)

Great job, I'll definitely look out for more of your stories from now on!
anon chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this! You did a great job with Anya - very IC. This last chapter was hilarious!
MissDramatic chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
LOVED this story! Poor Anya doesn't get nearly enough credit. And oh Spike, if only he really could've had someone on his side giving him guidance. He just tried so hard but did everything wrong.

The idea for this story was really clever. I loved every bit of it. Thanks so much!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »