Reviews for Sparring Partner
bjq chapter 1 . 11/19
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/6
I like. Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Your ability to create a story using other peripheral characters as major foils for our NCIS heroes is quite uncommon. I love what you did in this story. Tony was perfect! You got the serious, flirty and sensitive sides - well done.
Proseac chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Fade to black...hee!

Very nice look into Andrea's head. I'll admit that I was one of those who assumed they'd spent the night together before meeting up with the broker on his morning jog. I find it interesting that you didn't jump to that conclusion. Puts a whole different twist on things...

I'm sure Tony loved those black leather pants!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Nice little one shot.

Course I don't think of DiNozzo in the same way some of you ladies do. *smile*

On to the next offering.

Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Yea! Another one falls to the hotness that is Tony. His ass apparently has great power over wanna-be tough broads. I’m going to have to keep an eye out for this episode on cable and pair up the watching and reading.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Mmm... nice. :)
mykidmom chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
ooh boy, kind of glad you had ended it there! Like it alot...
Snotwing chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ha, nicely done. I enjoyed seeing DiNozzo from the eyes of your OC - who I also liked, btw. I especially appreciated the little jabs from Ziva. I'm glad you didn't have Sparr and DiNozzo start a *real* relationship, though. It gives the impression of being on of those flings that Tony is always bragging about on the show.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
OOH Very nicely done :) i love that Tony actually seemed to get the girl in this little fic :D Great job as usual :D, Sorry the review is late haha things are being hectic again lol again great job and i can't wait to see what you write next :D
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I really liked reading through this from the eyes of a character who doesn't know the team. It was extremely well-written and insightful. Good job! :D
genevra chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Well except that I don't like him with non-Ziva types, it was really great. I think you have good characterization and I really enjoy reading the minor characters POV that you write. If that made sense. It's been a long day. Suffice to say I really liked this and I think you did a brilliant job.
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I must say that I'm really enjoying this thing you have with revisiting an episode through the eyes of a minor character. Very refreshing approach as we also 'get to know' that character a little better through your writing. I love this episode, it has some of my favourite comedic scenes and of course cool, competent and in control Tony doing what Tony does best is always a winner. Love that Sparr picked up all the little nuances eg: Gibbs small smile, Ziva's hostility and Tony's practised nonchalance.

Clever title...clever girl!
PrincessFi chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is fun - I always liked this character and wish we could have seen more of her. In the actual episode I love the way she checked out his arse! I like how you have written her changing opinion of him. Very original and well executed!
Belker chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I absolutely ADORED this! It was cute and funny and so how I always pictured the 'in between the lines' in this ep.

I loved Andrea's voice and how she had to almost justify to herself every thought she had about DiNozzo. She was a tough cookie, you could tell, but under that facade... Who knew they'd end up in bed together? ;)