Reviews for Run, Wolf Warrior
evillive269 chapter 21 . 7/17
Why did you stop writting it was awesome!
Myplusone chapter 21 . 5/8
I absolutely love this story, please update! X
puppyface1000 chapter 21 . 3/12
i hope that the doctor and rose gets together and not river rose and the doctor go way better than if he is with river i hope that the doctor admitts his feelings to rose and they get married.
Kylaia78 chapter 21 . 3/12
omg i love your story i read it a number of times and its still refreshing from many fics ive read. please continue
Noo you can't leave me hanging like that! Please update! This story's so good!
DoctorMadhatter chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
Brilliant story loving the alterations to the original plot-lines. Very interested to find out Rose's connection to everything. Hope you update soon.
badwolf chapter 21 . 7/19/2015
Please please update soon
Badwolf chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
The doctor is most like maurice belles dad from beauth and the beast
Bad wolf chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Fine for the plot bunnies JFK this is really good just stop with the cliffys
brightflare chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
Dun dun duuuuuun
Will rose ever see the doctor again? Will river steal herself a man? Find out next time on...
RUN WOLF WARRIOR~!
Christian Chick chapter 21 . 4/28/2015
Oh come on! You can't just leave it here! I was really into it and now you haven't updated in three years and you left it here? You are legit killing me.
Please update.
Thanks,
CC
Christian Chick chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
I wasn'tgoing to read, I actually clicked on it by accident, but its actually really good! I love the way you write Nine, I can't wait to read more!
Thanks,
CC
gyspygal chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
OMG OMG OMG! You can't leave me hanging here please please update soon this story is absolutely amazing! I definitely don't like river I find her to be a very annoying character but I do love Donna and her sibling like relationship with the docto. I found it a bit weird that the doctor didn't grab rose hand and pull her along like he normally does plus did he notice that she fell behind before she called for him is it because of river? I definitely love ten/rose I hope to see an update soon please please please!
That's Okay chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
It's fine! I don't really like River too. I like the idea of her, what she could have been, but the writers ended up crapping on what could have been a brilliant storyline. I hope you won't do the same and write a much more satisfying story arc for River.

Please keep Rose and the Doctor together, and somehow get rid of River. Or, make her less completely obnoxious.

Oh, and please update. This story is fantastic!