Reviews for Warranties
Wow I really like this! Sort of dissapointed to see how long it's been since you updated. Still, I like what you have. Thanks for the read!
Jeanne chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Wishing this story had an ending... Just saying I liked the way it was going.
claudiapriscus chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
So I was going through my old favorites and stumbled across this story. It's still as gorgeous and fascinating as ever. I know it's a dead, dead, dead WIP, so I was just wondering - if you still remember- what your plan was for the story? What was the end game?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
love it looking forward to more
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Interesting. I look forward to when there's more.
-MP
Hermyon chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Very cool story!
Jaina Liu chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
It's a shame you didn't continue it cause it's absolutely fantastic and I just can't wait to see the next chapter. Thank you for such a great story:)
Furionknight chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I look forward to more :)
abandonded1 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Have you abandoned this fic? I really would like to see what happens and what happened to Sam. I hope to see something new the last time it's been updated was 2 years ago.
abandonded1 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
ahh I was hoping this continued. You haven't abandoned it have you? I was just starting to like this too. I hope you update.
Blume chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
!

this is by far the most interesting thing I've read the whole weekend! (school txts beign so boring and all :P)

a shame it hasn't been updated in a while, but damn! such a cool story!

I'm wondering aboout this Jackon guy.. is he the just man and died and came back? or maybe Dean still is, what with Castiel saying that Dean "would be taken to be the initiatior" ...

oooorrrr... does this mean Dean is now a free-for-all, one-size-fits-all suit for withe Lucyfer or Michael...?

cuase that would rock.

talking about rocks: melting rock. Gotta love that!

so yeah, kudous for the story and hope you feel inspired one of this days to finish it!

;)
Blume chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
lol!

I LOVE Dean's Heart! such and informed fellow, it even reads the financial section! P

Death-Muncher chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Oh my god. This is an amazing story. I couldn't read it fast enough and then I got to the last chapter and was like noooooooooooooo. I hope you update soon. This is super amazing.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
This is excellent! You must continue!
ariex04 chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
This story is really interesting. I don't entirely understand what's going on, but I think this story is really original and I'm curious to see where you go with it. Great job so far!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »