Reviews for To Be Loved
sherryola chapter 43 . 6/11
No, he shouldn't get a second chance. There's no excuse for what Charlie did.
sherryola chapter 8 . 6/11
Wow, I found r
osalee and esme extremely unsympathetic. I understand them being upset that Edward resorted to violence, but they didn't even seem to care about what led up to that. And if I was him, I wouldn't want to go back to high school. I consider my own years there to be one of the top five worst times in my life. grin.
sherryola chapter 3 . 6/11
Oh, I like this Rosalee. Is she going to be a nice character for real, or is it an act for Emmett? And yes Edward is a jerk, but I expected both b and E to be troubled so I'm cutting him some slack for now. I'm much more worried about Jacob, because I never bet against alice.
sherryola chapter 1 . 6/11
oh my goodness. Of course bella would be timid after being abandoned by her own parents. Honestly, this chapter broke my heart and I wished I could virtually hug this bella and Emmett.
lizhobbs1974 chapter 7 . 3/15
Please tell me Jacob is not going to rape Bella or she going to have sex with that doushbag DOG
lizhobbs1974 chapter 2 . 3/13
Is this a Jake/Bella ?
ClaceLover08 chapter 46 . 8/19/2019
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have a Beautiful daughter named Annabelle
neelix lee chapter 47 . 7/23/2019
A very big thank you for sharing this wonderful story :)
Tan chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
Well, I only read your authors note... thanks for the heads up. I won't be reading it.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/11/2019
For hating their parents so much they are a lot like them. Selfish aholes
Guest chapter 42 . 2/11/2019
Edward needs toback off...its not his decision. Its emmetts and bellas.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/11/2019
I thought bella was waiting for marriage. She is running in drama and hormones. Cant stand ber
Guest chapter 37 . 2/10/2019
Eh...i dont believe they love eachother...i also think both of them are selfish, arrogant teenagers thatcare about no one but should be in jail...plain and simple...he still did bad things that hurt people and he was atthe age with anna to know right from wrong. He is sick
Guest chapter 35 . 2/9/2019
Hes horrible...he hasnt paid for any of his crimes
Guest chapter 27 . 2/9/2019