Reviews for To Be Loved
Dollybigmomma chapter 47 . 2/18
Wow, it took me a while to finish this, but I finally made it! Good story overall, a little wordy in parts, but if you read my stuff, you'll see I'm guilty of the same! :) Sometimes these characters just ramble on and on and on and...
Dollybigmomma chapter 39 . 2/16
So, they finally got 'er done. BTW, you wrote one of my biggest lemon pet peeves of having the dude get it halfway in before the cherry supposedly pops. The virginal hymen actually covers the opening of the vag, it's not deep inside. Pretty much anything pushing against the vag opening will break it immediately, be it fingers or peen. So, if he's fingered her or gotten his peen in at all, that sucker is gone! Anatomy 101 here!
Dollybigmomma chapter 29 . 2/14
Bella was in the wrong to lie, but her frustration and fear because of Edward keeping things from her is understandable. After the severe trauma she went through with Jacob, the uncertainty of secrets kept would have to mess with her trust issues. She already has self-esteem, anxiety and abandonment issues, too, so it's understandable that she would be afraid of something unpleasant taking her by surprise that could potentially force him away from her. I would categorize her actions as self-preservation more than impatience and nosiness. She nearly died because of blindly trusting a guy who tried to kill her. Lesson learned. Edward was within his rights to be angry about being lied to, and his trust issues were also made worse by it, but he's being a bit of a hypocrite to demand honesty from her when he can't or won't give it himself. Or course, she would want to find out what she was dealing with. They both deserve each other, because they're equally damaged and immature, both too young and emotionally fragile to deal with adult relationship issues right now.
SassYNoleS chapter 47 . 6/21/2021
LOVED !

This story was amazing ! Thank you for sharing your words with us!

I loved that all the characters got their HEA's!
Guest chapter 47 . 5/2/2021
Amazing writer! Amazing story
sherryola chapter 43 . 6/11/2020
No, he shouldn't get a second chance. There's no excuse for what Charlie did.
sherryola chapter 8 . 6/11/2020
Wow, I found r
osalee and esme extremely unsympathetic. I understand them being upset that Edward resorted to violence, but they didn't even seem to care about what led up to that. And if I was him, I wouldn't want to go back to high school. I consider my own years there to be one of the top five worst times in my life. grin.
sherryola chapter 3 . 6/11/2020
Oh, I like this Rosalee. Is she going to be a nice character for real, or is it an act for Emmett? And yes Edward is a jerk, but I expected both b and E to be troubled so I'm cutting him some slack for now. I'm much more worried about Jacob, because I never bet against alice.
sherryola chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
oh my goodness. Of course bella would be timid after being abandoned by her own parents. Honestly, this chapter broke my heart and I wished I could virtually hug this bella and Emmett.
lizhobbs1974 chapter 7 . 3/15/2020
Please tell me Jacob is not going to rape Bella or she going to have sex with that doushbag DOG
lizhobbs1974 chapter 2 . 3/13/2020
Is this a Jake/Bella ?
ClaceLover08 chapter 46 . 8/19/2019
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have a Beautiful daughter named Annabelle
neelix lee chapter 47 . 7/23/2019
A very big thank you for sharing this wonderful story :)
Tan chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
Well, I only read your authors note... thanks for the heads up. I won't be reading it.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/11/2019
For hating their parents so much they are a lot like them. Selfish aholes
3,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »