Reviews for Dwarven Door Stop
Thescentofmoonlight chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
God dammit Faramir XD
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Poor Gimli... Aragorn makes him run for three days across Rohan for no reason, Legolas and Faramir hit him with doors, and Eowyn and Arwen make him a laughingstock! He should move to the Shire and not have to deal with his so-called "friends"!
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Priceless, absolutely priceless, I feel sorry for Gimli, and Faramir's words are perfect.

Bravo,

_ KB
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very very good you had me laughing out loud by the end of it.

cdk
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
first legolas and then Faramir..awwww,,,
Aratelinwen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Very well done and quite clever. I admit to laughing every few sentences, because it was just so funny and very enjoyable!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
BAHAHAHAAA! Omgosh, I burst out laughing at the end! My mom was even giving the 'I did not give birth to you' look, I was laughing so loud! That was brilliant! The only thing that would have made it better was to involve Eomer :D Brava!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
fotcl (Falling Off The Chair Laughing) halairious! you can use fotcl by the way.
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
lolololololololol! I loved this. Brilliant! :)
Socrates399 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
HAHA! The ending was priceless! I also giggled at the line, "'That is because you are a woman.' Gimli said bluntly."
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Poor, poor Gimli...poor Dwarf...but that was hilarious!
Eavis chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hah, that was amusing. I love the bit about the door-wielding Elf. Brilliant.
Illy-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
*snort-giggle* Poor Gimli, is it his other temple this time? Anyway, loved it though I wish it were longer. Hope to read more of your stuff in the future. :)
angeltearston chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i found this to be quite funny, esp the end when he was hit by the door again...LOL.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
A great story. Very funny. I especially liked the part where Gimli and Legolas didn't want to tell what had happened.