Reviews for The Intuitive Leaper
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh how I wish TOS had gone this way. Instead we have death and heartbreak and uncertainty even as they do find some happiness. But still, it would've been nice for Jim to get his head out of his ass and force Spock out of his Vulcan mid-life crisis.

Wonderfully written!
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is a wonderful story! I love how in-character everyone was. Quite well written.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Great job!
Dark Phenoix chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I have discovered your stories. Have I read them before? (I have been skulking through the stories for a while). If I didn't leave a review I was wrong, wrong, wrong. The use of conflict to tie the characters together is wonderful. I can see it happening!
T'Mar1959 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I just so loved this story, this is how it should have been not the version of the first movie. That Jim would have realized that he made a mistake with the promotion and that he was in love with Spock and go to Vulcan after him. I can only hope that they get things right this time around with the new movies.
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
How can this story have only 14 reviews after 2 years? It's absurd; I've seen lesser fics with more reviews... :s

Anyway, this a fantastic little fic. The thoughts and feelings of both Jim and Spock were a delight to read...done just right. The whole "you never know what you have until it's gone" thing has been used before, but I've read few that make it seem so...right.(if that makes any sense) I'll probably be thinking about this fic when i get to watch TMP. :)

Oh, and that little note that Jim left to McCoy? I totally pictured Jim's voice while reading that...lol. _
Doni chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Another lovely story. Bones' reaction would be priceless.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Bones will have two reactions. His first smug, then indignant and pissed off at the draft threat.
threader chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
"The red sands of the planet Vulcan glittered under the sky, the heavy air thick and rippled with heat."

The air should be thin since its hot weather and low altitude.
shatfat chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Great story. I always thought that should have gone differently. If I have a nit to pick, it's your writing style. It's so over the top it's distracting. "two partners united in passion and crusade" Crusade? Like soldiers invading the Levant? You use a lot of superlatives inappropriately. Like "infinitely". Superlatives are often appropriate where Kirk and Spock are concerned, but sometimes it didn't ring true. Kirk is not infinitely glad he didn't eat anything for breakfast ... now melding with Spock, that might be joy without limit.

Don't mean to scold-I bet you're trying really hard. Just, you know, it's okay to repeat words as long as you don't repeat them over and over. Sometimes the thesaurus is your friend and sometimes... not.

Other than that, I actually really like your writing. It's very easy to read and get into and you structure the story well. If you pared the language down a bit it might even be one of my favorites.
Meriarijim chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Late review strikes again.
This was really, really nice to read after a hard day. :D I loved all of Jim's hemming and hawing and Spock's parents and just- well, everything. Again, great job, m'dear
l-girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Why do I get the feeling that Bones had a few words to say to them namely I told you so? Great story.
Doughnutwithsprinkels chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Im speechless. Simlply speechless.

The storys beautyfully written, and it has an amazing plot.

And the ending was also amazing.

I feel like hugging you now!
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This whole fic is fantastic, but I think that last bit has to be my favorite part. *chuckles* Well done.
rose taylor chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, this is kind of surprising. I found this on...well, somewhere and totally fell in love with it, but I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment. But anyway-this is such a great story. So beautiful. Thank you!