Reviews for You Found Me
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
This fic is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Awww such a sweet scene between Jack and Kate.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love this. Any chance of an update soon? Pretty please?
Tom chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
I have to know what happens! Please update this story is fantastic! :-D
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Any chance of an update soon? This is brilliant!
Cole chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
So good! Please update!
Bureaucrat chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Love it! Please say you will update soon. Pretty please?
R96 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
This is so good! Any chance of more soon?
aine94 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
this story line is amazing I discovered your story today and I love it!
MorningGlory2 chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Loved this chapter! Loved it, loved it, loved it. I love how deep you're getting into this and how you're devloping Kate, and now Mark. I'm curious to see where you're going to take his character, as well as the next chapter. His ideas were right on (have you been doing research) and it's going to be the best thing that's happened to him in the days he's been with Kate. I feel bad for them all, but it's what needs to happen. Good job portraying that. This is a very heartfelt chapter, I felt, and I think it covers a lot of the questions we had as readers. However, I'm really curious as to why Mark dislikes Kate. Is it because she abandoned Jack? How could she make it through his own self-destruction with him, when he clearly is the one who left her, and who is dying of self-guilt. How is that HER fault? I mean, I'm saying that to Mark, not to you, if that's why he is mad at her lol. But I'm sure you'll tell us why soon enough.

I'm curious what Jack will say/do now that he's going to feel better (is better the right word? Cause man, I don't know if he can feel any worse). You're writing this so well, I'm stricken every time I read a chapter because it's so spot-on. Nice job. You always know how to write beautifully and keep us as readers riveted to your stories. I love them dearly.

On a side note, since when do you 'no longer possess the creative skills needed to come up with [your] own titles'? Umm...did you read this chapter back to yourself? Have you read your other works? Because you're brilliant. Message me, I know I owe you a message back and I will message you back, I promise, but if you want to talk, lets chat. I hope you're okay, girl! Hang in there!

Loved this chapter, again. Your writing is brilliant, and I feel like I'm there. Super job!
Shanna chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
loving this fic! :) keep udating please!
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
oooh, i liked this chapter very much! i understand both kate and mark's point of views, and i'm glad they managed to agree with each other at the end. i can't wait for the next chapter! keep going!
ReadingRed chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Poor Jack. I hope Marc and Kate and fix him up. Will Aaron make an appearance soon? I kinda miss the little guy.
ReadingRed chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Intense! I really liked it. I hope Marc can help when he shows up.