Reviews for The Talk
Tohru I wish chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Omg. That was so good. But REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! cx . I like how u threw Soul Eater in there with Excalibur XD. Kid and Black Star were just like: o.o That's.. Excalibur. OK ANYWAY I LOVED IT IM TIRED SO IM GOING TO SLEEP SO OK IM DONE BYE NOW
SardonyxRosetta chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
When everyone burst in i was like - Oh my God oh sweet Jesus oh my - but then it was funny. This whole fic was just so fun to read XD thanks!
MineTurtleSaysHELLO chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I LOVE YOU! Soul eater reference! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU. ARE. AWESOME. *hands you a cookie* You get a cookie for being totally freakin boss!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Usually, I don't like reading fruits basket fanfictions about kyo and tohru after the manga, but this one was fantastic! Probably my favorite one yet! KUTGW! Keep Up The Good Work!
Angels Take The Impala chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Bloody fucking funny!
Hidden Courage chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Lolol they soo would do that
Presto-Deleto chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
the ending was very sweet and love on how supportive the Sohmas were! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
plz continue! XD
Ravanyss chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
O.O that was a bit too much, but then again I'm not an adult. oh well great fanfic!
TheWackedOne chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
to type what i said (outloud) upon finishing:

"aw...that's so cute!"

"THAT IS FREAKIN HYSTERICAL!"
lookupandsee chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
That was an amusing read. Great writing, plot, characterization, everything!
Hannah chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
This is a review for the entire thing, so... Yeah.

It was a really cute idea, and I definitely enjoyed reading it. But I do think you were OOC with Kyo's reactions in the first chapter and Tohru's innocent-ness in the second chapter. I'm sure Tohru's mom would've talked to her about all this by now... Right? And I think in the first chapter, when Momiji asked Kyo if him and Tohru had sex yet, he wouldn't be mumbling no, but instead would say something like "It's none of your business!" Those are just my views. Hope I helped!
Captain fstarlet chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL! I think this is EXACTLY what Shigure and Ayame would do, considering their personalities. What if Shigure and Ayame used the room B4 them? Nice work!

Captain fstarlet
Disney's Darling chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
SHIGURE AND AYAME ARE AMAZING.

I LOVE THEM.

WOW.

They certainly outdid themselves...
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
*dies happy*

OMG. THEY HAD 'THE TALK'.

That is all. The end.

Put on my gravestone "Died laughing over the talk..."