Reviews for Two Days
Morgan chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
*clears throat* Ehm... I don't know if you are still reading any reviews for this particular story, but I thought I might give you my opinion while it's still fresh in my mind. I was drawn in by the Hernst, of course, because it's such a lovely pairing in my mind. But unlike many other fan fictions I've read, this one was well-written, had a beautifully enjoyable plot, used proper grammar (praise be), and, perhaps most importantly, portrayed the characters in a way that made them believable and realistic. And, oh god, just the little philosophical bits thrown into the mix... Honestly, most books don't even reach out to me in that way. I actually sat and thought about many of them, particularly the paragraph on love vs the components it is expected to come with. Doubtless, I will carry that with me for quite a while, especially considering the truth behind it. But, returning to the point, this was a fantastically written story with a lot of very excellent introspective and enlightening quotes to take away with you after you've finished reading (as if the Hernst adorableness wasn't already enough to make this brilliant). All in all, if I have to fail my American Lit class by reading fan fiction instead of writing term papers, I am infinitely glad that it was this fan fiction, because it was decidedly worth it.
Evee chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
This. Was. Amazing. I just finished watching the musical and instantly fell in love with this pairing. This story made me love them even more! Great job :)
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Incredible!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
Winter Blake chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
The is is a really good story. Are you going to continue?
cool12yias chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
This is really really good! Are you going to keep writing for it?
Dreamtadreamtonight chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Wow! I love your writing! You officially write my favorite Hanschen! Please write more!
DreamersOftenLie2017 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow! I haven't read the rest of it yet, but if you haven't finished, then please, please write more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Please, please, please write more! My favorite Spring Awakening Herst fan fic ever!
mysteriesunveiled chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
AH! It's amazing! Keep writing! :)

Update ASAP PLEASE! (Sorry, I'm loving the story though haha)

~mysteriesunveiled
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Good story I think you have the characters of Ernst and Hanschen really well! Keep up the great work!
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Oh dear. Usually knowledgeable-Ilse's (including mine) are quite nice to Hansi, but I'm not sure whether to trust yours...

Still brilliantly written, though! And so tense.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Very good. I think you are really one of the only writers who captures a balance between Hanschen's emotional side, and his dark creeper side, while still creating a loving couple. Good job! Certainly my favorite Hanschen/Ernst story. And you never get too mushy, and stay in character. Wow!
geekchic79 chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Awesome :)
Die Yuy chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Aw. I totally think Hanschen would do things like that. Letting Ernst show the emotions and making the decesions and then just let it all work for him, for what he relly wants. Brilliant! He makes sure he gets Ernst (because Ernst is what he wants). Your Hanschen is so... Hanschen!

Yuy
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
That probably holds some foreboding somewhere, but for the moment it is just cute and squee-ish, so I am happy.