Reviews for Two Days
Evee chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
This. Was. Amazing. I just finished watching the musical and instantly fell in love with this pairing. This story made me love them even more! Great job :)
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Incredible!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
Winter Blake chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
The is is a really good story. Are you going to continue?
cool12yias chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
This is really really good! Are you going to keep writing for it?
Dreamtadreamtonight chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Wow! I love your writing! You officially write my favorite Hanschen! Please write more!
DreamersOftenLie2017 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow! I haven't read the rest of it yet, but if you haven't finished, then please, please write more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Please, please, please write more! My favorite Spring Awakening Herst fan fic ever!
mysteriesunveiled chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
AH! It's amazing! Keep writing! :)

Update ASAP PLEASE! (Sorry, I'm loving the story though haha)

mysteriesunveiled
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Good story I think you have the characters of Ernst and Hanschen really well! Keep up the great work!
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Oh dear. Usually knowledgeable-Ilse's (including mine) are quite nice to Hansi, but I'm not sure whether to trust yours...

Still brilliantly written, though! And so tense.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Very good. I think you are really one of the only writers who captures a balance between Hanschen's emotional side, and his dark creeper side, while still creating a loving couple. Good job! Certainly my favorite Hanschen/Ernst story. And you never get too mushy, and stay in character. Wow!
geekchic79 chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Awesome :)
Die Yuy chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Aw. I totally think Hanschen would do things like that. Letting Ernst show the emotions and making the decesions and then just let it all work for him, for what he relly wants. Brilliant! He makes sure he gets Ernst (because Ernst is what he wants). Your Hanschen is so... Hanschen!

Yuy
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
That probably holds some foreboding somewhere, but for the moment it is just cute and squee-ish, so I am happy.
GeneImperfect chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
M, this story is adorable. I like your interpretations of the characters, they seem to have great chemistry. You struck a nice balance for Hänschen between being assertive/forceful/lustful and wanting to take care of Ernst and get him to enjoy himself. It will be fun to see the question game continue. I hope we get to see more making out and making love, although with Hänschen around I doubt that it will be an issue. :p

Great story, I look forward to more! Your writing is great.