Reviews for Devil in the Details
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
lol kinda cute :)
Aziethe chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was absolutely adorable! Your Morrigan voice is perfect, and Sorcha is a wonderful blend of childlike joy and terrifying Old God soul. I fear for the fate of Fereldan when she grows up.
Wounded Pen chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Truly amazing. :)

I know this has already been said several times now, but I love they way you did Morrigan. Sorcha was adorable in the creepy corn-child sort of way. You should really consider writing more on them. :3
Wapiti chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This was a very enjoyable one shot. Your portrayal of Morrigan is easily one of the best I've seen and your take on her motherhood is very much how I imagined it to be. Hope to see more DA:O stories from you and thank you for sharing.
Jabberwalk chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was cool! I love the thing about the man and the cheese cart, there's no denying blood apparently.
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Well, I'm sure I don't need to repeat the fact that this was incredibly in-character for Morrigan, but I will. ;) An enjoyable read for sure.
Nameless She chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I was pleasantly surprised at the turn this took. I loved how you wrote Morrigan; I think you captured her well. And I love (though it disturbs me) that Sorcha wasn't talking about ordinary puppies. It was a good reminder she's Morrigan's child as much as Alistair's. Positively chilling! :D
Liesie chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is as close to cute as Morrigan is allowed to get. The whole thing was entirely in character and wonderful. I find myself frustrated with my inability to articulate my appreciation of this fic short of saying that I love it.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is disturbing but eerily in character for Morrigan and probably any child she'd have.

So congrats on just being that good.
Bearit chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh, oh, this is just fantastic, and so cute and adorable in the only ways Morrigan can be described as cute and adorable. 3 Loved this!
Sizdothyx chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very enjoyable. I was always a fan of Morrigan (thinking of her the next best thing in RPG women next to Viconia from the BG series), and thought that 'her' ending was awesome. Also, very nice addition of the Sorcha using the god's essence to make people love her. The Archdemon was a former god of beauty, after all.
Hermia S chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh, wow! This was so.. charming, haha. Charming in an odd way that only Mummy Morrigan can be, I suppose. That said, I haven't come across a Morrigan so expertly portrayed yet! I could hear her in every word that I read. Excellent job!