Reviews for A Lucky Man
nocturnaltibet chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I still love this.
canvasghost chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Beautifully written. I loved the way you worded it as well.

Top notch 3
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Hatter IS an absolutely fantastic character, and he is soo damn awesome in 'Alice' really great mini insight to that character. he's so adorable!

I know what you mean I'm terrified too for the T. Burton movie!
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
*cheers* Love this! A little angsty (Hatter of course doesn't know how the tale ends :P) but a completely believable look at Hatter's thought processes by the end of the first half.

Thanks for writing!
wintersunlight chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love this. It's short, but it's perfect. I love the tone. It's just great. I hope you do some more with this version of Alice in Wonderland! :)
DemonicK chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Even suggested an Alice category for this and other awesome Alice stories. Something as fantastic as this deserves to be in the right category.
slivblue chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aww! How cute! :D I love alice/hatter!
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
(. . .heh, I'll admit: I can't wait for Burton's Wonderland, but that's only because I love Burton's work so much. Though I gotta say: SciFi's gone and ruined it for me, making Alice so Awesome - and much as I'm looking forward to Depp's Hatter, my fangirl bias is going to make it pretty damn hard for him to trump Potts's.

. . .anyway, 'nough of that non-story-related rambling. xD)

I love this; awesome insight on Hatter. I love the view that he's never truly experienced emotions, given what they are in Wonderland, and also:

"It scares the shit out of him and he resents this other new emotion – fear. He’s never been truly afraid but he knows that he’s going to have his heart broken and he’s dreading it."

I think that's my favorite line in this. Gorgeous.

~ Ver
ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
yay! Another syfy Alice fanfic (there's one in the book section too) Nice job, I hope to see more Alice fanfics soon!
QuiescenceAerium chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I'm glad I'm not the only one that immediately realized the fanfic potential for this movie. I really enjoyed the short passage and really hope you decide to pursue it further, possibly as a follow up to the series. There is lots of potential with the new rein of wonderland and the possibility for heroes needed in its future, what better team then the hatter and Alice to help out. I'm not a writer but I glad there are writers like you to explore the topic.
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Any chance of another story since the second half has aired? I think that you are without a doubt the first person on this entire site to have written a story for this particular Alice. Thank you. And now, on to business.

Personally, I was under the impression that in Wonderland, you still have the emotions, just the drinks were an escape from the ones you don't like. You don't like feeling guilty, no problem. Drink this clear conscience. You sad? Not to worry. Drink some happiness. Nice story though. really seems to connect with the characters, especially hatter.
valoankea chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love it! I so agree with everyone else, we need more of these! Hatter is quite wonderful, and you should make this one longer, or start a new one! Yay!
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
&hearts They're an amazing ship, and reading this made me so happy. Thanks for posting this!
Sheniqua 17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love the new Alice and am actually watching it right now. Totally agree with you, Hatter is awesome. I really like this story and hope you continue it! _
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love it, truely-I've watched Alice about 6 tiimes-3 for each of the two 2hr episodes, I feel bad for Hatter and love the character all the same, plus the actor fits the build and persona well-plus he's hot too lol (I'm dreading the tim burton one too becuz I'll be crushed if it ruins the plot and ill lose all love I hav for tim burton)