Reviews for Wintry Solace
Leo-Superior657 chapter 1 . 3/16
This was utterly amazing. Huehue.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Well hot dawg. Very hot.
Sofasoap chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm drooling... Thats all i can say... Well, apart from thank YOU for writing such an awesome MxH fanfic!
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
OMG, THIS IS-THIS IS THE BESTT! I-I'VE-Y-YOU-YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW AS I READ YOUR FANFICTION.
I LOVE YOU FOR FUCK'S SAKE FOR MAKING THIS.
PLASE MAKE MOREE..
anny ta 2703 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was so sweet " I love it so much. Thank you!
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I...LOVE YOU!

*bows before the romantic smuttiness*
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Nothing's better than lemon when you're tired and want to have some fun.

Continue to write.

Bye! :)
totallove435 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Finally! A UDDUP story that is fabulous! :D To be honest, I've read your story quite a while ago but I never got the time to review for your lovely story~

Mamoru, as always, is his own "unique" self- I guess you could say. XD I imagined him perfectly in my head with what you wrote about him, his blunt words and indifferent view on the merry holiday. Haha And god! Mamoru is just too delicious! :3 I would always sigh when I see another man because there's just no one like him. D: I think if you write another story- which I hope you do- you should dedicate a long description to his handsome physique. ;) Haha And Haruka is still very adorable, however! She now has a lady's charm and she's becoming irresistible.

The love scene was absolutely delightful~ When Mamoru's resistance finally crumpled to Haruka's advances, I screamed with joy, "Yes! They'll finally do it! Yes! Yes!" (But of course, in my head. Ah Hum. _;;) That scene is a dream to many UDDUP fans and YOU made it come true. :) Your writing is superb and I hope you continue writing about Mamoru and Haruka.

Please never stop writing!

-Stacy _
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ohhhh myyyyy! This is just too good for me!*dies from nosebleed*

Seriously,i love the way you got their emotions and the incidents,just adorable and perfect!Awesome work here!
Aymiah chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Very enjoyable fic. I'll probably be re-reading this a few times.
Kuronohime chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
As I immerse myself into the world of your writing, I find that there’s nothing that exists beyond yours words when I’m reading. I enjoyed this immensely. You stayed truthful to the characters and the way you write is splendid. I only wish to become half as good as you one day. I’ll be following you on “Thorny Path”, so be sure to include loads of good times!
Pepper chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Holy shit, you don't nearly have as many reviews as you deserve! After reading your other Until Death Do Us Part fanfic, I knew I had to read this one. I love how you used such a wide range of vocabulary and you portrayed the characters PERFECTLY! I think my favorite thing he said was that she sees him through rose-colored glasses, and I love how you used that phrase. The fact that she wanted to see his eyes was something i've always wondered about, so i'm glad you included that :). Wintry Solace and Thorny Path are the only two fanfics of Until Death Do Us Part that are very accurate and I know every reader wants their future to be like that. It wasn't easy, considering we don't know how necessarily what they're going to be like or how they're going to change in the future, but you did a spectacular job. I'll probably be rereading this for ages until Thorny Path updates xD. I'm sure Thorny Path will be worth the wait! Anyway, thanks for one of the best fics i've ever read :). Don't feel discouraged, keep writing for the fans out there! (lol)