Reviews for Whada We Do Now?
JustCallMeMrsPaulLahote chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
more more more more more more more ! UUPPPDDAATTEEE
Music ADD chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Gah! you really need to write more because this story is freaking amazing. I love Bella's sass!
redhead0angel chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
well...i must say that i've enjoined your story...but WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE IT SINCE 23 JUNE?...it's 27 APRIL 2011...i want my dose of them...why? because your creative and i haven't read something so funny, the situations, the story, the characters are great!

Please, pretty please update?...Please with Edward and a cherry on the top?
Bufster chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!

EJ is my perfect man *que sigh*

anyway, i cannot WAIT for the next chapter! I hope you update soon !
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
I can't remember what story it was now but one of my updates rec'd this today and said that it was coming off hiatus. I read all the chapters to get caught up and I love it. Can't wait for more!
Agrutle chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
I need more! I'm all caught up and i need more! I love that Bella went off on Grandma.. That woman was a complete biatch.. Hope you update soon!
Agrutle chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
That was a great chapter! He had just better get used to her being a bit crazy. Hormones will fuck you up.. I loved the end of the chapter.. So so sweet!
Agrutle chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Wow.. I can't believe Charlie hit Edward so hard that he gave him a concussion. I love Esme and Carlisle..
Agrutle chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Well now... Charlie is an experience.. I am still really digging the nicknames.. Its new and something I've never seen.
Agrutle chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
These characters are great! I love they way they are just themselves. no questions asked.
Agrutle chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I am glad they are trying. Its good. They had to of loved each other at some point.
Agrutle chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Everyone keeps taking it in stride.. Looking forward to more.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wow.. i this is very interesting! I am digging the nicknames. I don't love that Edward is ready to break things off with her. I have a feeling shes pregnant and hes going to stay cause of the baby.. hmmm
Jeannec chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Hi! I just read all these chapters and realized you haven't updated since June. I love this story and hope you continue. I am gonna go read what else you wrote. i loved, loved, loved how Bella went off on Gran. I wish i was ballsy enough to do something like that.
obsmama chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Love this Bella and that he didn't let her push him away I just noticed you haven't updated since June I hope your coming back to it!