Reviews for GayLesbAll
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
This was a great Little story to read. Too bad it's been abandoned. Really wondering about Finn lol
KW Jordan chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Please, please, please, update?
Djay-jacko chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Cute! Please tell me that Finn is gay and gets with kurt :,)
grangergirl22 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
This was really good. The whole Britt and Santana thing was hilarious! Awesome job.
mumu15 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
i love all your fics, plz write more. D
northleftsouth chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Okay.

That was beyond impressive and I bow to you for your seemingly effortless display of talent.

Though I should have seen it coming, I was grateful for your incorporation of the Santana/Brittany pairing. It gave me a sense of comfortable familiarity, after having read-and falling helplessly in love with-your other works involving what I consider to be the best pairing of Glee.

I now consider Rachel and Quinn to be a close second, and that’s saying a lot because I wouldn’t give R/Q fics a second look before this one. You completely captured the essence of both characters, making the reading experience feel more like a sneak peek at an up-and-coming controversial season.

RESPECT.
Waldsen chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Aw

They're so cute

Amazing work!

I loved it )
Cyberbaby chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
haha even when santana is 'one' of them she's still a bitch to both rachel and quinn. and ouch that comment about quinn was harsh but she totally back down when brittany chided her haha brittany so has her whipped.
kiyo028 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Even when rachel is getting some Quinn action all she can think about is organising stuff...silly girl!

cute lil' fic! :D
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is so weird, but I'm really getting into these Rachel Quinn stories. I love this one! You should continue it.
FaithIsMyHero chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hahahahah loved this. Very funny and cute. Hope there's more!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
cute :)
ufc91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Cute! I really adore how you write this pairing, especially Rachel. Also, I had been hoping someone would tackle Rachel's suggestion of forming GayLesbAll, so thank you!