Reviews for End Of The World
oh Schnitzel chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
This is great so far, please continue it soon :)
Vulpixi Misa chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
The point of views were a bit awkward switching from third person to Paul's but other than that, I'm glad the story is going on! Er, I guess I rather like that Ash isn't crying and wimpy any more but making a move like that might have been too much? (Sorry you're getting so many complaints about Ash, but at least your Paul is top notch!)

More please! X3
Vulpixi Misa chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Totally relevant to my interests! A Coma fic with a story and developing possible romantic interests come second. Excellent. XP I hope to see more from this!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I really don't like how you make Ash such a coward I mean hes brave and fearless he'll give his life if a pokemon in danger and he faced worst outcomes then that so it should be the norm for him so that was really OCC.
Karrnras chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
First things first, you got a good story. It seems fun, to have Paul see just what ash gets into. but what I want to know is WHY IS ASH A WIMP! I’m sorry, but it really makes me mad when people do that (it's hard to find a slash story where the Uke isn't a weak cry baby). I mean I’m all for slash and stuff, but ash is NOT a crying weak wimp of a Uke (he's a strong stand-on-my-own stubborn Uke). I can see that the story is in Paul’s POV and he thinks Ash is weak, but if a pink ball comes and picks Ash up, he's not going to grab onto Paul and start crying. He'll ask what's happing and comment on the shadows falling across the land or just start yelling. I mean, Ash is like really use to flying and strange things happening to him (or have you not seen the movies?) I like your story but I'd like it more if Ash was NOT a crying protect me wimp of an Uke, when he's not only the pokeworld’s leading expert on strange things happing but the stubborn almost stupid Uke. But other than that, good story and plot.
Loulybob chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
:O Paul no likey chocolate! Well, I guess he would dislike the thing everybody likes ;P And cute lil' pouty Ash rocks :D

Awww, Paul doesn't trust Ash yet D: we'll have to change that (or you will, since you're the author)

I liked this chapter, the plot is building up, and I can't wait for the next chapter ;D

Keep writing

Loulybob :P
Justice237 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Bring it on!
Loulybob chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
YAY update :) The lack of comashipping adventure/action fics on the interwebs makes me sad, so I'm glad you continued :D

And mouth to mouth XD Go Paul! Save little Ashy~

Keep Writing

Loulybob :P
LucariMew chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
OMG! Update this story PLEASE! Who screamed? Ash? Reggie? Joe Swash? Just kidding. Well whoever did it, I want to find out, so can u update PLEASE? Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*
LucariMew chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Please continue. i'm so excited I'm shaking. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
nekochan chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
please continue
gundamzbd36 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
is ash ok?
animelover2day chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Seems interesting so far.

Keep it up. _

YaoiNaru chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
My God! I love this story!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
MissBesanii chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Well the concept's good, and you keep Paul's character well considering his circumstances aren't of the norm.

However, your grammar needs a bit of work.

For example, 'there,' you tend to say 'their' for everything.

'There' As in; "Over there in the corner."

'Their' As in; "Their pokemon flew for the foes."

'They're' They are. As in; "They're beautiful creatures."

There are quite a few question marks missing in the odd places, and you need some commas in places such as;

"In my book waves of darkness that cross over the land with no living creatures, is never a good thing."

Instead should be;

"In my book, waves of darkness that cross over the land with no living creatures is never a good thing."

They're not huge mistakes, but I thought you might like to know. I'll be keeping my eye on this, and don't hesitate to ask me if you need some help!