Reviews for Believe In Me
Rue Dawn chapter 29 . 6/15
I laughed my way through this fic. I sort of expected there was going to be some supernatural drama but I actually enjoyed that it was just their nice lighthearted love story. You'd thought it out so well and it was quite realistic. I liked how you focused on the missing each other feeling when she was away too rather than the imprint making it painful. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Great job!
SilverZelenia chapter 10 . 5/30
Alright, that's just uncalled for. I was here for Kris' snark and everything, despite "whore" this and "slut" that, but tripping the waitress is too far. Annoying flirt or not, she didn't actually do anything to them... tripping her was just rude and unnecessary.
cheerleading847 chapter 29 . 3/1
this is so cute...i'm not crying. you're crying.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
Dude I love this story so clucking much and you make me laugh so hard that I cried.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 29 . 10/9/2016
This was just to dang cute!
jurodgers chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
Adorable, just loved it!
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 29 . 12/5/2015
Aww shit. Almost done with a stressful semester and this is just so refreshing. This is so cutteee. It's happily ever after but realistic without being too angsty. Love it! Def gonna see the Embry one.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
I've literally read this about 20 times
lilsis321 chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
This is the cutest story ever!
Anon chapter 29 . 1/5/2015
this is so good!
Leerun chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Let me start by saying I think you are a fantastic author. I read your jumper fic forever ago and just went back and reread it. It's so good I decided to read some of your other stuff and started with this one because I figured I'd find more of that great banter you had going on between Griffin and Ella. Unfortunately I've also found one of my biggest pet peeves. Age of consent in Washington is 16 and even if it was 18 there's usually a little leniency. I know a lot of people get the age of consent wrong, especially because it varies from state to state so your character could have made that mistake but I don't think it would be a laughing matter. Committing statutory rape could land you a lifetime in prison. I don't expect you to change it or anything and someone has probably already pointed it out but like I said, it's a huge pet peeve of mine so I can't help myself. I hope that you'll read this comment and maybe in the future if your going to have a character be jailbait you'll do a little more research.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
Oh my God this was by far the best story ever! I loved Kris and I sure as hell love Paul... Aaaa I don't even know what to say, just amazing... Seriously, I loved it!
paintedbywords chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
IM REREADING THIS STORY AGAIN AND UGHHDLSKDH I JUST HAVE TO SAY HOW FREAKING AMAZINGLY WRITTEN IT IS. Every time I read a Paul imprint story I compare it to this one, and end up disappointed. It's so funny and just ahh their relationship is so easy and simple, which I love. You have done such a great job!
galacticly chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
Dude, this story was sick! Like seriously. I fell in love with it from the first line, and I still loved it as I read the last line. Paul and everyone else was characterized beautifully, and Kris was brilliantly displayed. This story was wonderful to read!
Victoria chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
This is one of the best fanfic a I have read! Do good! Really good humor