Reviews for Believe In Me
I've literally read this about 20 times
lilsis321 chapter 19 . 6/8
This is the cutest story ever!
Anon chapter 29 . 1/5
this is so good!
Leerun chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Let me start by saying I think you are a fantastic author. I read your jumper fic forever ago and just went back and reread it. It's so good I decided to read some of your other stuff and started with this one because I figured I'd find more of that great banter you had going on between Griffin and Ella. Unfortunately I've also found one of my biggest pet peeves. Age of consent in Washington is 16 and even if it was 18 there's usually a little leniency. I know a lot of people get the age of consent wrong, especially because it varies from state to state so your character could have made that mistake but I don't think it would be a laughing matter. Committing statutory rape could land you a lifetime in prison. I don't expect you to change it or anything and someone has probably already pointed it out but like I said, it's a huge pet peeve of mine so I can't help myself. I hope that you'll read this comment and maybe in the future if your going to have a character be jailbait you'll do a little more research.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
Oh my God this was by far the best story ever! I loved Kris and I sure as hell love Paul... Aaaa I don't even know what to say, just amazing... Seriously, I loved it!
paintedbywords chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
IM REREADING THIS STORY AGAIN AND UGHHDLSKDH I JUST HAVE TO SAY HOW FREAKING AMAZINGLY WRITTEN IT IS. Every time I read a Paul imprint story I compare it to this one, and end up disappointed. It's so funny and just ahh their relationship is so easy and simple, which I love. You have done such a great job!
galacticly chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
Dude, this story was sick! Like seriously. I fell in love with it from the first line, and I still loved it as I read the last line. Paul and everyone else was characterized beautifully, and Kris was brilliantly displayed. This story was wonderful to read!
Victoria chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
This is one of the best fanfic a I have read! Do good! Really good humor
shy123 chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
Ff- addict chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
They are so damn cute together! And I so want Paul after reading this fic ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 times? It just super awesome and thank you for making Paul so awesome!

And Kris ofc! ;)
Whiskers chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
I really like your story and way of writing is really engaging, but the flaw is... In th plot! There's no conflict, it was nice at the beginning with all the romance and playfulness but there's basically nothing major happening, I mean I thought there l would be a little fight at least when she found out about him, but no they got back together happily without any problems which just bores me , even though I enjoy your style of writing. But in ANY good story there has to be some conflict, you know?
NobleAndAncientLineBlack chapter 29 . 8/10/2013

What a perfect ending. That's really all I have left to say.
NobleAndAncientLineBlack chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
'The best way to describe it is a big bitch slap from the universe saying 'Don't fuck this up, kid, because she's the one.'

I love the way Paul described imprinting. Made it sound a lot less creepy too.

He and Kris have amazing chemistry and I'm glad they made up.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
aww so cute
Starlit.Amulet chapter 29 . 7/27/2013
Such a cute story omg. Nothing overly dramatic, no life or death stakes, but none of that was needed and that's what made it perfect! The only thing wrong now is YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE FICS LIKE THIS. OMGZ