Reviews for Just Another Life
USNeshama chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Wow! Very believable and incredibly compelling.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Holy poop... stupid bunny making you write something so amazing and beautiful and stupid bunny for making me almost cry...
magneta chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I read this story a while ago, but I couldn't comment. Now I can, and I loved this story. I can see how Neal would be depressed, and Peter being devastated if something happened. I've been through a lot lately, and this story kinda helps me, if that makes sense. Thank you for this story, I pet the bunny, Lol. Good job.
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I almost know how Peter and Neal felt I knew I was depressed when I understood how somebody could take their life
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
glad peter was there!
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
i loved it, yes dark but really good and happy ending
JD2747 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You caught the essence of both characters. Great story!
M chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
TEARS GUUUUUHHHHHHHHH
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I like this story, after everything Neal's been through there's no way he can always bounce back without any consequence. Good job. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.
God Bless,
SW
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
D:
THAT DAMN PLOT BUNNY! lol, great job!
Ca Staub chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG. I thought he really had jumped.
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! Oh my gosh, the suspense where you thought Neal jumped was awesomely done. The emotions were touching and thank goodness for that cute little bunny or we all would have missed this wonderful story!
leahk80 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
wow...heartbreaking.. nicely done!
HannaHazzard chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Gee, I love it, how you described Neals feelings, Peters breakdown and of course the hugging *-* really good
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh Poor Neal! Poor Peter? T-T

But I Can't Help But Wonder If June Is Going To Come Up & See Them Hugging. She'd Be All "Peter! What Did U Do To Make Neal Cry?" & Peter & Neal Would Look At Each Other And Laugh. Or Sumthing To Make It Alright! To Make It Better. U Know What I Mean?